NBA season Shorter than usual but its here

LedZeppfan77

Chauncey is getting older, as Strider said, Blake's game needs a serious tune-up if he wants to be considered an elite player and not just a highlight reel AND they must resign Chris Paul next season. They could slip back into obscurity just as fast as they came out of it, IMO. They were a good story this season, but next year there will be expectations - which is something that organization hasn't had since....EVER!

Now, where is Dwight Howard going to end up???

That is the $60,000 question. Many believe with VanGundy's being gone it means he is staying put? I just do not know. He does not have the supporting cast. I hope he does not wind up a Laker. I am hoping he winds up in either a 76ers or Clippers uniform. Or Golden State.

Lets go 76ers!!!!! Take down those dinosaur ass antiques called the Celtics.

A great series.... Hat's off to the Sixers.. if they passed Boston tonight .... I would have rooted for them.

I've gotta go with Boston at home in a game seven. Besides, I think Boston stands a better chance at beating Miami than Philadelphia.

A very smart man..... This was a hard game to watch.... I'm very proud of the dinosaur ass Boston Celtics...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNb7o6x7hEU&feature=player_detailpage

I hate the Celtics. I say they have no shot. I will root for OKC to win it all.

I know you have no love for the Celtics. You may be right, it will be a tough battle. But still rooting for them.

Personally I'm a Bull's fan so loosing Derrick in the first round sucked. However I love basketball so I watch all teams that are televised if I can - I would not count the Spurs out. However I loved seeing OKC beat the Lakers (sorry Laker's fans) I'm a Eastern conference girl - I hope the Celtic's hand the Heat a defeat but its not probable. Turnovers on the part of the Celtics will kill them; but you can never count them out.

I'm rooting for the Celtics.

I know you are...and that's okay. :)

Margie I do not like the Heat ether. But I cant stand Pierce or Rondo or any of those antiques.

Rondo is an antique? :blink:

I'm only pulling for OKC because Derek Fisher is now on the team.

I know you are...and that's okay. :)

Rondo is an antique? :blink:

I'm only pulling for OKC because Derek Fisher is now on the team.

I am talking abou the team in general. Yes they are a bunch of antiques. Rondo is the exception and is their only hope of staying in it I just do not see them beating Miami. I know what OKC must do an so does their coach hopefully. Stop that little shit Ginobely from driving the lane against guys twice his height and reject his ass. Send him back to Argentina in a body cast.

NBA officiating for the most part is a F**KING DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!

across the board...

3 technicals in 8 minutes for complete bullshit!!!

good for Jeff Van Gundy... un-biased coverage.

thank you for your time

Chris "the chase"

Not much I can say about the 2nd Half ...

Miami looked pretty awesome.,...

Archived