Motivational and Inspirational Quotes

zepscoda

My vocal style I haven't tried to copy from anyone. It just developed until it became the girlish whine it is today.

-- Robert Plant

But to put out a greatest hits on one CD was totally impossible, I just couldn't do it. The best compromise was to put out two CDs -- Early Days -- which is what it is -- and Latter Days.

-- Jimmy Page

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

Tonight, you men will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful.

Tonight, you men will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful.

Did Stanley Kubrick write that? I know he wrote the screen play, but im not sure if maybe that line was improvised by the great Ronald Lee Ermey.

Edited by zepscoda

All from my favorite poet Maya Angelou

"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it. ”

“We need much less than we think we need.”

“Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud.”

......and my favorite Maya Angelou, paraphrased.

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are only an option in their life"