All studio albums

How The West Was Won

Mothership

Celebration Day

Vinyl:

Led Zeppelin I, II, III, IV

Physical Graffiti

Presence (my dads original)

The Song Remains The Same (personally signed by Jimmy Page)

Lucifer Rising

DVD:

Led Zeppelin DVD

The Song Remains The Same (2007)

Celebration Day

Shirts:

Classic 1977 tour

Knebworth replica

The next time I have a spare grand I'll pick one up. ;)

I'll need around $10,000 to pick up the Road Case, but I'll get one eventually.

The next time I have a spare grand I'll pick one up. ;)

I'll need around $10,000 to pick up the Road Case, but I'll get one eventually.

The Road Case should only cost $4-5000, but by the time 'eventually' comes around it may well be $10K.

Moving has it's big plus side! I found my "Portraits" collecters book (#785 of 5000) by Cameron Crowe, pics by Neil Preston, A Musician mag from July 1988 with Jimmy on the front cover, Guitar World with Jimmy and Joe Perry on the cover from April 2004 and my photo album with my limited pics of the Tampa concert in '73 which I will copy and put on this forum. Will have to check my albums. Hopefully I can find my bootleg records!

Jeff

I also own the CABALA boxset bootleg - great boxset bootleg!

Also, a vinyl interview of Led Zeppelin from when they were on tour in Australia 72

Here it is:

Deep Purple is mentioned for their claim that all of Led Zeppelin's music sounds the same.

Tour Programs:

Visual Thing USA Summer 1969

1975 US Tour

Earls Court

1977 US Tour

Knebworth

I'd love to find the 1970 Bath Fest., '71 and '72 Japan, and Australian '72 books, but they're all priced in the stratosphere by now.

Post-Zep Tour Programs:

1985 & 86 Firm

1988 Outrider

Coverdale/Page Japan

Page/Plant 1995 and 1998

Jimmy & Black Crowes 2000

Robert Plant Japan 1984 and US 1985 and Dreamland 2002

Photo Books:

The Photographer's Led Zeppelin

Neal Pretson's Portraits

Live Dreams

Led Zeppelin Over Europe by Jean-Pierre Leloir

Hexagonal Experiences by Christophe Le Pabic and Benoit Pascal

there are certainly some other ones I can't remember at the moment.

Other Books:

Led Zep by Ritchie Yorke (paperback with Pez cover)

"Robert Plant" by Michael Gross (original Circus magazine paperback)

Final Acclaim and Feather in the Wind by Dave Lewis

Vinyl:

All the Japanese LPs from the early 80s

"The 10 Legendary Singles Box" -- 10 45's from New Zealand

The fourth album from Classic Records

Led Zeppelin II - Master Fidelity Sound Lab

1990 Marino Remasters

2007 The Song Remains the Same box

20th anniversary Stairway to Heaven single

Bootlegs:

For Badgeholders Only (Ruthless Rhymes label) - vinyl

Live At the Lyceum - vinyl

Original Tarantura CDs - Yellow Zeppelin (Miami 69 w/t-shirt), Voodoo Drive (Adelaide 72), Dortmund 1980, LZ Rider (Providence 73), Magical Mystery Tape (73 rehearasals/soundcheck).

Antrabata '79 (all 1979 gigs) and Grandiloquence (great versions of Blueberry Hill, MSG 1973, and Destroyer 1977)

Magazines:

Too many! Though not enough from the band's heyday.

Crawdaddy 1975 (Jimmy & William Burroughs interview)

Guitar Player 1977 by Steve Rosen (Page interview and JPJ interview)

Fanzines:

All issues of Proximity (still the best Zeppelin 'zine ever)

All five issues of Early Days & Latter Days by Andy Adams

Lots of issues of Tight but Loose

too many others to mention....

Other stuff:

Original movie theatre poster for The Song Remains The Same (27" x 41")

• 3 months later...

I have a decent collection I think.

CDs:

Mothership(what started it all for me)

The 1990(?) box set

Vol 2 box set

Zepp 1

Zepp 2

SRTS

BBC sessions

How the West was Won

Celebration Day

Vinyl:

Zepp 2

Houses of the Holy(favourite)

SRTS

Presence

Physical Grafitti

Celebration Day

DVD:

Collectors Ed SRTS

Celebration Day

The 2003 DVD

Other:

A ton of replica posters,

Quite a few books

A ton of t shirts

My colletion:

DSCN0374_zpsfd507803.jpg

The t-shirt was designed by myself, Swan Song's logo was so standart and I designed that:

DSCN0375_zps2ce2394f.jpgDSCN0376_zps65b15dbc.jpg

In that pics, the t-shirt seems more large that in fact is.

I’ll chime in again since it’s been a while since I’ve posted new items I have received in this thread. First, a never sold 1980 tour jacket:

jacket250.jpg

patch3.jpg

The above jacket was to be sold at the concerts presented by Electric Factory Concerts at the spectrum in Philadelphia in 1980. The jacket was already in the making at the time of John Bonham's death and production was not stopped in time. This example is different than the one that Rick Barrett sold on behalf of Shelley Kaye as the tour year date on the back is 1980 and not 1981 as it appears on the example of Shelley's. I obtained this piece directly from the designer of the jacket. The manufacturer of the piece was the Carl J. Moritz Sportswear Co. out of Philadelphia. The piece arrived in its original packaging and I have images but I won't post them here as they are plain. I have spoken to the designer of the jacket and was informed of how many jackets are in existence (which isn't many). Ever since I saw Shelley's example for sale I've wanted an example for my collection. I'd still like to obtain the 1981 tour jacket for my collection so if anyone knows where it currently resides please let me know!

As for other items I've picked up along the way over the last couple of years I managed to finally obtain a cancelled 1980 Joe Louis arena concert ticket:

JoeLouisArenaLZ1980ticket25.jpg

as well as a cancelled 1977 Superdome ticket (I'll have to scan the ticket and switch out the photo):

super073077d1c.jpg

For my ITTOD focus I picked up Shelley Kaye's RIAA floater award:

base6cc.jpg

I also finally have all six ITTOD album covers on display:

ittodwallcc.jpg

I was able to obtain a set of '77 JFK passes. Unfortunately, they never got the chance to be used. Here's what they look like:

backstage150.jpg

crew250.jpg

guest350.jpg

press350.jpg

How can you not love a wolf in a zoot suit for a company logo! :thumbsup:

I also have images of the proposed t-shirt that was to be sold at the JFK show. Unfortunately, I was not able to obtain an example. I still need the frisbee as well. The source for the passes and the jacket did not know anything about the frisbee. I am wondering if the frisbee was going to be sold outside the stadium by street vendors. If anyone has any information on the frisbee I’d love to know more.

Robert

www.behindthetoys.com

No pictures but here is what I have in my collection:

Vinyl:

Led Zeppelin I (without cover)

Led Zeppelin II

Led Zeppelin III

CD:

Celebration Day

DVD:

TSRTS (new release)

Celebration Day

Official DVD

Earls Court 1975 (could be Cosmic Energy release (definitely from the 24th); this DVD was a burned copy that a friend gave to me. It has the audience recordings of GTC and MD as "extras".)

Return of the Dinosaurs

Bootleg audio:

(all titles were burned to a blank CD by my friend from the original bootlegs and given to me.)

Garden Tapes Vol. 2

Grand Finale

Destroyer

Southampton 1973 (I don't know the title)

Bremen 1980

Brussels 1980

Books:

Stairway to Heaven: Led Zeppelin Uncensored

Treasures of Led Zeppelin

Whole Lotta Led Zeppelin

Hammer of the Gods: The Led Zeppelin Saga

Whole Lotta Love: Our Flight with Led Zeppelin

(a few more that I can't think of off the top of my head.)

Magazines:

Rolling Stone issues (one with a JP interview and one dedicated to the band alone)

Mojo's Led Zeppelin: Classic, Rare, and Unseen

Digital:

All LZ albums

HTWWW

TSRTS (original album and new release)

numerous bootlegs.

Live Dreams iPod app

This Day in Led Zeppelin iPod app

Other:

HTWWW poster

Starship, July 24, 1973 poster (destroyed by friends)

HOTH poster

Celebration Day movie tickets

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, i have a soft spot for the record awards. I had my eye on that ITTOD Shelley Kaye award. Is that the one from Rick Barret?

I’ll chime in again since it’s been a while since I’ve posted new items I have received in this thread. First, a never sold 1980 tour jacket:

jacket250.jpg

patch3.jpg

The above jacket was to be sold at the concerts presented by Electric Factory Concerts at the spectrum in Philadelphia in 1980. The jacket was already in the making at the time of John Bonham's death and production was not stopped in time. This example is different than the one that Rick Barrett sold on behalf of Shelley Kaye as the tour year date on the back is 1980 and not 1981 as it appears on the example of Shelley's. I obtained this piece directly from the designer of the jacket. The manufacturer of the piece was the Carl J. Moritz Sportswear Co. out of Philadelphia. The piece arrived in its original packaging and I have images but I won't post them here as they are plain. I have spoken to the designer of the jacket and was informed of how many jackets are in existence (which isn't many). Ever since I saw Shelley's example for sale I've wanted an example for my collection. I'd still like to obtain the 1981 tour jacket for my collection so if anyone knows where it currently resides please let me know!

As for other items I've picked up along the way over the last couple of years I managed to finally obtain a cancelled 1980 Joe Louis arena concert ticket:

JoeLouisArenaLZ1980ticket25.jpg

as well as a cancelled 1977 Superdome ticket (I'll have to scan the ticket and switch out the photo):

super073077d1c.jpg

For my ITTOD focus I picked up Shelley Kaye's RIAA floater award:

base6cc.jpg

I also finally have all six ITTOD album covers on display:

ittodwallcc.jpg

I was able to obtain a set of '77 JFK passes. Unfortunately, they never got the chance to be used. Here's what they look like:

backstage150.jpg

crew250.jpg

guest350.jpg

press350.jpg

How can you not love a wolf in a zoot suit for a company logo! :thumbsup:

I also have images of the proposed t-shirt that was to be sold at the JFK show. Unfortunately, I was not able to obtain an example. I still need the frisbee as well. The source for the passes and the jacket did not know anything about the frisbee. I am wondering if the frisbee was going to be sold outside the stadium by street vendors. If anyone has any information on the frisbee I’d love to know more.

Robert

www.behindthetoys.com

Amazing! Are you able to share with us why Jimmy gave you such a special item? Were you an employee? A fellow Crowley admirer?

Hi Cookie0024,

It's mesh silver with black oval stones, a silver clasp, and coiled silver wire decorations. I wish I knew more about it as far as its history and such.

Archived