LUCIFER RISING

sam_webmaster

Looks like Halfin got a free copy - no surprises there then ;)

Source:- Halfin's Diary, 6 April 2012

"And Jimmy Page gave me a copy of Lucifer Rising which I'll save for Easter Sunday and have a singalong…"

Looks like Halfin got a free copy - no surprises there then ;)

Source:- Halfin's Diary, 6 April 2012

"And Jimmy Page gave me a copy of Lucifer Rising which I'll save for Easter Sunday and have a singalong…"

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when that happens...

"Whaaaat?!! What is this crap?!"

I don't see anything other than "Order Created". Where do you see a ship date?

On the documents enclosed with the album itself is an order invoice that said it shipped on April 4th. 'My Orders' on jimmypage.com still hasn't changed from 'Payment Received'.

I don't mean to boast but

It's here!! It's here!! It's here!!! :cheer:

I needed a pick me up since I had such a miserable day yesterday.

(Sorry for such larger photos.)

Sweet MissMelanie!! Number 23, cool! Thanks for sharing your photos with us!! :)

YES!!! Mine was waiting for me when I got home from work. Number 85 of 418.

While I VERY MUCH appreciate the opportunity to have a signed edition, I'm a bit disappointed that it's signed and numbered ON THE BACK!!!

Framing it won't do any good with Jimmy's signature on the back . . .

Nevertheless, IT'S A KEEPER!!!

So what was everyone's first reaction after taking your album out of the shipping package and getting it in your hands and looking at it?

I made a big loud "wooo" as if I was at a concert stoked... :)

The boots I've heard didn't sound like they came from a master tape, they sound like they came from the original bootleg LP, *or* they contained the Bobby Beausoliel soundtrack and not the Jimmy Page soundtrack.

I'm actually a huge fan of Kenneth Anger's underground films, so I'm familiar with the soundtrack that was actually used.

The boots I've heard didn't sound like they came from a master tape, they sound like they came from the original bootleg LP, *or* they contained the Bobby Beausoliel soundtrack and not the Jimmy Page soundtrack.

The first bootleg was sourced from an actual screening of the film in 1976 (someone snuck a tape recorder into the theater). The 1987 album was sourced from a rare print of the film.

I don't mean to boast but

It's here!! It's here!! It's here!!! :cheer:

I needed a pick me up since I had such a miserable day yesterday.

(Sorry for such larger photos.)

Thanks for posting this! It looks great. Can't wait till mine arrives (I just ordered the standard of LR and DWII).

The illustration on the front cover of this LR issue is taken from a drawing signed by French artist Gustave Doré (1832–1883).

300056Commedia090.jpg

Take a look in the "Purgatory" chapter of this link. -----------------> http://djelibeibi.unex.es/libros/Dore/

This particular drawing belongs to a serie designed to illustrate a beautiful edition of Dante's The Divine Comedy.

Archived