Joe Walsh

DAS

We'll be at the Tampa show on May 28 (Christmas Eve for us race fans).  So looking forward to it!  Another couple with Mrs Walter and I are going.  Mrs Walter LOVES Paul, just like you Debs! 

:peace: 

Edited by Walter

1 hour ago, Deborah J said:

^^ Hi luvlz:-)

I am at the July 1, 2016 Atlanta show:-) It would be great if a few of us could get together and attend:-) 

I would totally enjoy seeing Paul Rodgers with you/Bad Company/Joe Walsh. I'm sure it would be a blast, but won't be traveling I'm afraid.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

Joe Walsh on Touring With Bad Company and Paying Tribute to Glenn Frey

https://www.yahoo.com/music/joe-walsh-touring-bad-company-paying-tribute-glenn-214525366.html

I just read that article.  Very nice.  Since I already got to see Joe Walsh and Bad Company Thursday in Dallas it's to late for me, but Joe said that he might jam with Bad Company or vice versa sometime before the tours end (and I'm sure it would happen more than once).  Now that is something that would be truly amazing.  Why couldn't that happen on the opening night of the tour in Dallas?  Damn You Joe!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:12 PM, gibsonfan159 said:

I love Walsh, but I've never been so disappointed then when I actually listened to some of his entire albums. The stuff you hear on the radio is not what you get on the rest of the record.

Have you heard So What?

That's one of my favourite albums, I love it the whole way through.

I always considered the Eagles were the closest in relation to Zeppelin out of the 70s classic rock bands. Joe Walsh seems like a character but no, he is a real person. Probably the most stand-alone member of the Eagles, Joe Walsh is the odd one out, the most adventurous, the most daring, the most prolific. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 5:49 PM, Zepfan2001 said:

I always considered the Eagles were the closest in relation to Zeppelin out of the 70s classic rock bands. Joe Walsh seems like a character but no, he is a real person. Probably the most stand-alone member of the Eagles, Joe Walsh is the odd one out, the most adventurous, the most daring, the most prolific. 

Nah, the Eagles are more soft/country rock, middle of the road or aor even.

Edited by JTM

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...