Looking For a Led Zeppelin The Object Original

Plant

Looking for an original Led Zeppelin The Object Porcelan statue. Cash paid for the real thing, please contact with pics and info. Please someone help me out.....Thanks

post-20082-0-38754900-1332523527.jpg

Edited by Plant

They are extremely hard to come by. I have been searching for quite a while. I suspect the one purchased for $500 is fake as well....I saw one a few years back that sold for 900 British Pounds.

Here is a link worth checking out, just to be sure you are getting the real deal..if you are lucky enough to find one

http://zeppelincollectables.com/pages.php?pageid=4

Honestly if someone was selling fakes for a cheap price I'd buy one for my coffee table. I'd like to have a real one but I'm not rich enough to spend that kind of money on a decoration. I think the Led Zeppelin store should produce cheap replicas.

i have the real object out of the original 1000.this is the real thing.i have all the details,have you done your research on what is real and what is fake?the one i have shows signs of ware,it is the has the flash color on one of coners kind of pink under the black coating.that is the first way if you find the oringal to tell if it is real mine has never been broken either.let me know.

The differences are all presented here:

http://forums.ledzep...__1#entry406489 yes thanks,however i have been in the collection bus for about 35 years,i'm 56 years old and have my on ebay store,the real object is very rare,but i do have one not sure i would offer it fo sale.i have a lot of zeppelin items thought about mving a few so of the younger fans could have a shot of owning some of the items,thank you for the reply,keep in touch and a good easter to you

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly if someone was selling fakes for a cheap price I'd buy one for my coffee table. I'd like to have a real one but I'm not rich enough to spend that kind of money on a decoration. I think the Led Zeppelin store should produce cheap replicas.

agree 100%! maybe we should suggest it to sam. i'd be happy with a fake, too.

• 3 weeks later...

I have no idea what a "€" is but we should start a petition or something. It looks like enough people like the idea that they could make some $$$ (or €€€) off them.

That's the symbol for the Euro currency.

• 2 months later...