2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

^ And when the Yankees do get him, everyone will bitch about how they get whoever they want, and ruined the game. I would have preferred that Ichiro had finished his career in Seattle, regardless of whether he contributes in New York or not. West Coast teams are more suitable for Japanese players to gain fan attention, anyway.

Yes, that is the rant of most who follow baseball, but not everyone. The team I follow broke my heart again last year, but now I'm just getting to a point of being disgusted. I'm sure you can guess who I follow. They are pretty much the reason I ended up finding this forum. I invested lots of time and money and love toward that team for a long time, but I had to get away from it.

Anyway, it is not the fault of NYY, Sox, LA, etc. It is MLBs fault that they allowed this money imbalance situation to happen. I still love the game, I don't think it's "ruined" but it sure could use improvement. Let's not get started about DH vs no DH :-)

^ I would embrace a much lower salary cap - like 1/4 of what's going on now. And enforce passing that savings down to the fans, too. Rip out those big (empty, or full of fat asses waving while talking on their cellphones) armchairs behind home plate, and put bleachers everywhere. No more gourmet delivery to the seats - catch a bag of peanuts! I won't even think about buying Yankees tickets, anymore.

Oh, those chairs are crazy! I have not had the opportunity to go to the new Stadium yet, I did get down to the old one during it's final year.

From what I understand, the salary cap is not going to happen in my lifetime, the PA has the power & (legal) rights to keep things just the way it is.

The White Sox just wont go away will they? Biggest surprise to me. I am sure Baltimore is to most. But my boys are takin care of business. Johnson about to come in and lay the hammer down I am hoping. Go O's

Another huge win!! As for Texas, just had bases loaded with one out and that dumb ass lets a .190 hitter bat. Result? Double play as expected. Pure shit. But the O's keep on winning baby!!!

Just got tickets for monday nights game :)

Have fun. this ump is a piece of shit. Strike 3 he calls ball 4. 3-3. 1 out. two on. We have to go to Detroit and face Verlander then to Texas. Yikes. I have a parlay today with Texas and St Louis. St Louis its raining. Texas beat the Yankees earlier. This game I would like to get the sweep. We may have to score alot of runs to do it.

Hey you Tiger fans. You gonna talk up some trash before this weekends showdown in Motown? Verlander tonight so we have our hands full. But I would not consider it an automatic win for your boys. If you win, you catch us. I would rather have Chen going but oh well. Our relievers have been winning alot of games.

Archived