2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

Halos have a nice little winning streak for a change. I said if the Angels didn't make it to. 500 by June I would give up on the season. Well, with 5 days left until June, they have a shot. It would help if they sweep the Seattle Mariners before they have to take on the Yankees.

Halos have a nice little winning streak for a change. I said if the Angels didn't make it to. 500 by June I would give up on the season. Well, with 5 days left until June, they have a shot. It would help if they sweep the Seattle Mariners before they have to take on the Yankees.

Hey, if you live in LA, why not back the Dodgers? They are on a roll and will most likely win their division.

Disappointing day at the ballpark. Although we did have a lovely dinner afterwards.

Thery have to get their bats going again. I did not expect to lose to KC. At Toronto tomorrow and soon some big series vs the NL East I am hoping that Roberts is getting close?

Another team that has caught my eye and has played surprisingly well, is the Houston Astro's. We will see what they do today. I bet some parlays and used them along with Arizona, Baltimore. Go see my new Orioles shirt on my deck in Meet and /Greet. I posted the pic that was taken yesterday. I have to lose some weight. About 15 Id say. Oh, and i filled that bird feeder. LOL

Well, it took awhile (51 years to be exact) but the Mets franchise finally has their first no hitter. Congrat to Johan Santana.

:cheer::yay::bravo::toast:

FINALLY earning his money.....congrats!

:)

We're in Philly for the weekend. Sat through a rain soaked game tonight. I'm also going tomorrow. It had better be nicer out!

I do have to say, the O's got out of May in first place. So the season has already been better than I ever expected it to be.

We're in Philly for the weekend. Sat through a rain soaked game tonight. I'm also going tomorrow. It had better be nicer out!

I do have to say, the O's got out of May in first place. So the season has already been better than I ever expected it to be.

We have to stop this skid now! Where is Roberts?

We have to stop this skid now! Where is Roberts?

I think he's still in Bowie But at least he's playing.

Gorgeous day here - perfect for a ballgame with friends!!

Man I hope we get Roberts back soon. We need to get the bats going again We are getting pretty good pitching. Weiters had a homer today I believe. But we need Jones and more to contribute. I just want them to go on a tear. We have Boston and then the National League East.

Johnson is one strike away from beating the Red Sox and gives up a two run tying shot in bottom of 9th but the O's score 2 in top of 10th and win to save my night from being miserable. Big win. After Boston we have four big series vs the National League East.

Johnson is one strike away from beating the Red Sox and gives up a two run tying shot in bottom of 9th but the O's score 2 in top of 10th and win to save my night from being miserable. Big win. After Boston we have four big series vs the National League East.

That was quite an ending. My heart can't take that kind of excitment :D

And then the Nats to to 12 innings before they win. What a night!

That was quite an ending. My heart can't take that kind of excitment :D

And then the Nats to to 12 innings before they win. What a night!

IMG030.jpg

Nats game had some great plays. Danny Espinosa made a spectacular fielding play in the early innings, while the Mets made a bonehead error on clever base running by the Nats. These little things don't always show in the box score but make a real difference for fan enjoyment and outcomes.

I had a great time watching a full batting practice as you can see by my time stamp behind the statue. I haven't been able to say that since the 80's.

IMG030.jpg

Nats game had some great plays. Danny Espinosa made a spectacular fielding play in the early innings, while the Mets made a bonehead error on clever base running by the Nats. These little things don't always show in the box score but make a real difference for fan enjoyment and outcomes.

I had a great time watching a full batting practice as you can see by my time stamp behind the statue. I haven't been able to say that since the 80's.

Orioles will play the National League East with the exception of Miami I believe after the Boston series. Philly first and then Pittsburgh, memories of the early 70's, two series I would rather forget

Orioles will play the National League East with the exception of Miami I believe after the Boston series. Philly first and then Pittsburgh, memories of the early 70's, two series I would rather forget

Early and late 70's. I still won't listen to Sister Sledge. I just hope they don't wear throwbacks with the ugly Castro looking hats. The only uniforms worse were the White Sox.

white+sox+shorts.jpg

Early and late 70's. I still won't listen to Sister Sledge. I just hope they don't wear throwbacks with the ugly Castro looking hats. The only uniforms worse were the White Sox.

white+sox+shorts.jpg

Wow, I do not remember those? But I remember the Pirates and those funky hats

O's fans are hoping they don't pull up in mid June like a Triple Crown hopeful at the Belmont Stakes.

Go O's, I'll Have Another month of good ball, thank you.

We have something now that we did not have before. A reliable closer. We have Johnson. He leads the league in saves.

Archived