Cartoons (what's your favorite?)

Rock Historian

I think you (RH) and my younger brother had the same favorites :)

All time favorite: Scooby Doo

Tom & Jerry

Bugs Bunny (especially Wil-E Coyote and Foghorn Leghorn)

Kimba the White Lion

Captain Caveman

Bullwinkle

Edited by Virginia

Looney Tunes! My favorites:

Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd

Daffy Duck and Porky Pig (I did not like Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck cartoons. They were funny but the old school goofy Daffy was the best.)

Foghorn Leghorn and the dog that had no name for some reason

Roadrunner and Coyote

Pepe Le Pew and the cat he sexually assaulted in every episode

I also loved the Ninja Turtles, Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry, and Johnny Bravo just to name a few.

Before my time:

Flintstones

Tom and Jerry

Looney Toons (specifically Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner & Sylvester and Tweety)

Mickey Mouse (early ones ie. not the last 20 years)

During my time 1991-now

The Simpsons (the early seasons)

King of The Hill

X-Men (90's animated series)

Batman (same as above)

Hey Arnold

Edited by publicenemy3

I think you (RH) and my younger brother had the same favorites :)

All time favorite: Scooby Doo

Tom & Jerry

Bugs Bunny (especially Wil-E Coyote and Foghorn Leghorn)

Kimba the White Lion

Captain Caveman

Bullwinkle

Well, I didn't want to post every single cartoon that I watched as a kid - It would be pretty selfish to do so, but I do LOVE Tom & Jerry, as well as Mighty Mouse, Speed Racer, Grape Ape and even The Smurfs were cool!

Captain Caveman was GREAT!! I forgot about that. The 80's were a great time for loads of fun things to watch on Saturday morning. I appreciate the contributions so far...some interesting post-and things I've never seen (Kimba the White Lion)......Care to share the story line/video of that?

Edited by Rock Historian

The show with the Ant Hill mob or Dick Dasterdly never sure on that one.

Wacky Races....my all-time favorite.

Was 8 or 9 when Scooby first came out. The only problem was they ran the first few original episodes in the ground.

"Unsupervised" makes me chuckle.

Wacky Races....my all-time favorite.

Was 8 or 9 when Scooby first came out. The only problem was they ran the first few original episodes in the ground.

"Unsupervised" makes me chuckle.

Would that be show with the hooded claw ?

Would that be show with the hooded claw ?

No....Wacky Races had many spin-offs. The Hooded Claw was from Penelope Pitstop's cartoon. Dastardly and Muttley had their own show also at one point. None were as good as the original imo...but I wasn't 8 anymore either.

No....Wacky Races had many spin-offs. The Hooded Claw was from Penelope Pitstop's cartoon. Dastardly and Muttley had their own show also at one point. None were as good as the original imo...but I wasn't 8 anymore either.

I am lost now I'm sure it had a Addams family house Wacky Races?

Well, I didn't want to post every single cartoon that I watched as a kid - It would be pretty selfish to do so, but I do LOVE Tom & Jerry, as well as Mighty Mouse, Speed Racer, Grape Ape and even The Smurfs were cool!

Captain Caveman was GREAT!! I forgot about that. The 80's were a great time for loads of fun things to watch on Saturday morning. I appreciate the contributions so far...some interesting post-and things I've never seen (Kimba the White Lion)......Care to share the story line/video of that?

Funny; I haven't seen this in 30+ years but I can still sing along with the theme song :lol: (but where are my car keys?!)