Cartoons (what's your favorite?)

Rock Historian

there was a car in the whacky races that was a spooky house with i think a stormcloud ...

here ya go

When I was in tech college a few years back-for Electrical work, they had this guy in my class that laughed exactly like "Mutley". I gave him that nickname for the next 4 years....talk about funny. I think people even called him that out in the field.

Edited by Rock Historian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Warner Brothers cartoons from the 40s and 50s are my favorites. The Simpsons is great and Ren and Stimpy revitalized the idea of cartoons for grown ups. Sponge Bob Squarepants is also in the classic cartoon mode. Current minor favorites include: King of the Hill, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and Fairly Odd Parents

Fat Albert (Nah, nah, nah, gonna have a good time...hey, hey, hey!)Underdog (it had the coolest theme song.)The JetsonsThe FlintstonesRoger RamjetAmerican Dad

I have to second the Flintstones especially, if The Great Gazoo was in the episodes. He really taught those dumb dumbs a thing or 2.