Sky Watch

betteremily

Had to look it up, its between The Woodlands and Houston. That's a interesting video. I don't think its Chinese Lanterns or a plane. Looks to large to be a drone. The lights seem to move in unison, for me that rules out a group of drones or RC crafts.

Had to look it up, its between The Woodlands and Houston. That's a interesting video. I don't think its Chinese Lanterns or a plane. Looks to large to be a drone. The lights seem to move in unison, for me that rules out a group of drones or RC crafts.

so many sightings recently ..... I feel somethings going to happen ..... but maybe it's just the same feeling I had about LZ reunion, or JP solo ..... LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I missed seeing Jupiter and Venus due to a tree and weather here, but tomorrow a space probe will fly by Pluto and its going to supposedly give us some good info on the "planet" or asteroid or whatever one wants to call it. Perhaps after tomorrow or soon, depending on ow long it takes to get the data, we can finally end this argument as to whether Pluto is indeed a planet as it was when I was in school

I missed seeing Jupiter and Venus due to a tree and weather here, but tomorrow a space probe will fly by Pluto and its going to supposedly give us some good info on the "planet" or asteroid or whatever one wants to call it. Perhaps after tomorrow or soon, depending on ow long it takes to get the data, we can finally end this argument as to whether Pluto is indeed a planet as it was when I was in school

should be interesting!

there are already some photos sent back last week....

pluto-annotated-1024x576.jpg

Going to see Erich Von Daniken and David Hatcher Childress in Sydney tonight! Can't wait!

Should be a very interesting and thought provoking talk :)

Very cool, let me know how it went! Are they taking questions from the audience?

Very cool, let me know how it went! Are they taking questions from the audience?

While it was really entertaining and interesting, I didn't learn anything new... but it was a great night, and just like live concerts, it's always cool to see them live on stage. It was a small venue and we were very close.

Really disappointed that there was no Q and A :(

I got Rodneys tattered old 70's Chariots of the Gods book signed by Erich, but David wasn't around. .... :(

If you ever get the chance to see them, you will love it :)

• 2 weeks later...

From a satellite view from outer space of the USA you can see a part of northwest Texas that is dark compared to the rest of the country. This is not by chance. They have taken strides and laws included to reduce light so that astronomers can go there and have an area free from light to get a view of the stars that one may have seen over a hundred years ago before technology and big cities took over. Where I live its a terrible place to be an astronomer. I have always had interest but I do not have a good environment to go out and buy good equipment. I will rely on the Hubble to do the work for me. No comets will bear my name

• 2 weeks later...