My pics from the gig

Thanks for sharing. :)

Looks like you were very close to the stage. How cool is that? How was it standing in the presence of such greatness? How did you like the concert?

I couldn't believe how close I got, given that I only queued for 3 hours or so.

It was amazing seeing and listening to all those tracks LIVE after listening to them all my life on vinyl and CD.

It was amazing seeing and listening to all those tracks LIVE after listening to them all my life on vinyl and CD.

:D

If I had been there, that is the exact side I would have wanted to be on because that is normally JP's side of the stage.

Memories to last you a lifetime.

Hey Never, outstanding pics - thanks for sharing. These are better than many of the "professional" shots on Getty Images.

:D

If I had been there, that is the exact side I would have wanted to be on because that is normally JP's side of the stage.

Memories to last you a lifetime.

I had that very fact in mind when I was pegging it to the stage. Keep right, Jimmy stands on the right.

So of 20 million after tickets, 18,000 got them. Of those, only 1000 got up close and personal. I was one of those :)

I'm TRYING not to be smug :)

I had that very fact in mind when I was pegging it to the stage. Keep right, Jimmy stands on the right.

So of 20 million after tickets, 18,000 got them. Of those, only 1000 got up close and personal. I was one of those :)

I'm TRYING not to be smug :)

You're a smart lad to stay to the right and you don't sound smug at all.

Hope you like em. I didn't take many, I was trying to watch a band at the time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/neveroffside/

Man!! Thanks for sharing those! I would have given anything to have been able to be there!! I know its not sounding likely these past few days, but I WILL GET A TICKET if they do in fact tour in the US... I had given up on that notion years ago, and have been living on Page's re-masters and "How the West Was Won".... You are a very lucky man.

Hope you like em. I didn't take many, I was trying to watch a band at the time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/neveroffside/

Awesome pics, I didn't bring a camera myself, But your pictures were from my exact view so that certainly makes up for it, in fact you can see me in the picture entitled "fans patiently waiting" I am the closest to the cam in the maroon nike sweater. Thanks for posting those pics, great pleasure to relive those moments.

Awesome pics, I didn't bring a camera myself, But your pictures were from my exact view so that certainly makes up for it, in fact you can see me in the picture entitled "fans patiently waiting" I am the closest to the cam in the maroon nike sweater. Thanks for posting those pics, great pleasure to relive those moments.

NOOOOoooo!! An Arsenal fan ;)

Archived