New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

Thank you for posting FR Dave.

I can't imagine how you handled the excitement leading up to the concert and waiting in line to get into the O2. I would have been physically sick by the time the band hit the stage. What an experience!!

If I were there, at the merchandise booth, I would have asked for one of everything. :P

I have to say I was truly truly exhausted by the time the show even came on.....almost in a "dazed and confused" state.....

By the time I got to the merch booth they were almost sold out of everything.....my priority was establishing my place in line.....and then after that was done, then I went to the merch booth.

I have to say I was truly truly exhausted by the time the show even came on.....almost in a "dazed and confused" state.....

By the time I got to the merch booth they were almost sold out of everything.....my priority was establishing my place in line.....and then after that was done, then I went to the merch booth.

First off: You LUCKY bastard! :yesnod:

Those are memories that'll last a lifetime...those are real. Good for you doing all that work and I hope you do make it on the DVD.

Secondly, did you sleep during the opening acts so as to be energized for the main event?

The down-tuned version of Good Times Bad Times in the video, definitely the O2.

Oh this is like Christmas, Birthday, Easter and World War 3 combined.

:redcard: Everyone sing along: "One of these things is not like the other...one of these things doesn't belong"

Smart move. I guess you don't have your nick name without earning it. :D

You can say that you suffered from a "Zeppelin hangover".

Well since it's most definitely the 02 here's some of my private footage edited down to just clips of FANS queuing outside....

Thank you so much for posting this Dave,I got Tingly watching that and remembering the pre gig excitement ( I was also 1 of the lucky ones)

Can't wait for the DVD to see and head it again

Huw

First off: You LUCKY bastard! :yesnod:

Those are memories that'll last a lifetime...those are real. Good for you doing all that work and I hope you do make it on the DVD.

Secondly, did you sleep during the opening acts so as to be energized for the main event?

I took a nap about an hour and a half before they let us in....and missed the cover band performing for everyone outside of the entrance to the arena.....

frontrow dave is that you that was on the BBC breakfast news the day before and the day after?

That was me........the event that started my FrontRowDave Projects......after the show I knew I wanted to do "something" music or Led Zeppelin

related but didn't know what....and didn't start it until January 2011.....

Love these little teaser video clips that are certainly, the O2 concert. My guess is these are part of an approx. one minute movie trailer. It certainly seems it has the makings of one. Would not be surprised if no part of the video of the show is part of it. Don't know what tomorrows' clip will be (more GTBT?), but on Thursday we may get the full clip with the last 15 seconds included, plus the previous bits included. This may include the title of the film or dvd and coming soon or November or something like that.

Not sure if we'll get the full clip of the GTBT performance, unless the audio is being released first as a single to radio stations or as a music video. That's because of the bootlegging and uploading problem that would occur.

Anyone else think they've gone full hog and remastered the DVD and TSRTS to blu ray and will make one bulk package of the ultimate Zeppelin video collection, with a slight chance of Pontiac if Jimmy gets over the imperfections. I understand a clean cut copy of Seattle is impossible as the original video has been lessened in quality horribly.

My "ticket friend". She sold me her spare ticket, for the real price. Another true, and lucky!, LZ fan. :yesnod:

Ahhh, I see. As Wooderson says in "Dazed and Confused", LOVE them redheads!

Anyone else think they've gone full hog and remastered the DVD and TSRTS to blu ray and will make one bulk package of the ultimate Zeppelin video collection, with a slight chance of Pontiac if Jimmy gets over the imperfections. I understand a clean cut copy of Seattle is impossible as the original video has been lessened in quality horribly.

In a word, no.

That was me........the event that started my FrontRowDave Projects......after the show I knew I wanted to do "something" music or Led Zeppelin

related but didn't know what....and didn't start it until January 2011.....

excellent, i remember the covers band just opposite the queue, they were quite good actually. Also there was a Tutenkamen exeibition at the O2 at the same time and i seem to remember lots of kids about on school trips wondering what was going on lol.

i also seem to remember that i was the only Englishman there lol, everyone i seemed to talk to was American or Canadian, i was seated beside two Spaniards, Two French women and an extremely nice American couple from Dallas. Hats off to all you guys for making the trip after the original night was cancelled so you would all have flight and hotel reservations to change.

Archived