New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

Sometimes people here really make me wonder...

I really hope this is not the "Good Times, Bad Times" DVD release I saw on Amazon and Best Buy...major disappointment if so..

Jeff

Yep, that's exactly what it's gonna be...the official Led Zeppelin Facebook page is going to go through all this just to announce and hype an UNOFFICIAL dvd ripoff!?!? :rolleyes::slapface:

Well it's not showing up the same at other theatres...this ones 2 hrs and 4 mins

124 minutes IS 2 hrs and 4 mins.

Then, as Knebby pointed out, there's already the people bitching about something that hasn't even been announced yet. :huh:

I think just about all the advanced news is fake. I have seen a ton of information claiming to be the official news revealed before the countdown is over. The odds that someone is out there releasing the info in advance is very slim. It's less than 24 hours away now. Let's just keep cool and wait for the official detail tomorrow.

Killer art work for the poster!

As far as to whats coming down the pike, lets just chill out and see, it should be here tomorrow! :D Man, who would have thought that we fans would have something new coming from Led Zeppelin post 1980! It may not be new music but pretty dang close IMO.

And who knows what else the guys have in store as far as their own projects and maybe even the unthinkable (MAYBE).

Led Zeppelin: Celebration Day

Release Date: October 17, 2012

Running Time: 2h04m

Genre: Music

Cast: Jason Bonham, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, Robert Plant

Synopsis

On December 10, 2007, Led Zeppelin took the stage at London’s O2 Arena to headline a tribute concert for dear friend and Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun. What followed was a two--- hour---plus tour de force of the band’s signature blues---infused rock ’n’ roll that instantly became part of the legend of Led Zeppelin. Founding members John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant were joined by Jason Bonham, the son of their late drummer John Bonham, to perform 16 songs from their celebrated catalogue including landmark tracks “Whole Lotta Love,” “Rock And Roll,” “Kashmir,” and “Stairway To Heaven.” Although 20 million people applied for tickets, the band’s first headline show in 27 years was seen only by the 18,000 ticket holders who were fortunate enough to have secured seats through the worldwide lottery. Now, for the first time, fans in over 40 territories worldwide will be able to get a front row seat to experience this historic event in glorious high definition and incredible surround sound. Experience it on the big screen for a strictly limited period only.

elease date: 17 October 2007

Running time: 124 mins

Director: Dick Carruthers

Starring: Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, Jason Bonham

At last - a chance to enjoy the most over-subscribed gig ever in glorious high definition and surround sound!

how comes it says 2007? this cinema is all over the gaff

Same here. I like how alot of people are expecting something more than "just" the O2 show. It makes me happy how there is still people with good taste in music and are willing to spend money on it.

...That's not really what I meant - I just don't want it to be something where if, for some reason, I miss it, I miss it, you know? I'm sure my concerns are unfounded, but I'm still holding out for home media releases following the theatrical debut.

So already two people are saying they have a negative reaction to this? This band can do no right.

Sorry for having an opinion on an open forum? I also said that I would reserve my judgment until tomorrow, by the way...I don't know about you, but I'm a student, my purse is tightening, and I'm not relishing having to spend all that much money in order to not only get into one of the few theatres that are listed as playing the film, but also having to pay a fair amount to get there.

Nolite iudicare ut non iudicemini.

henrybonzo, your post is blank.

Dude, this has already been posted a gazillion times. Relax everybody...let's just wait for the actual announcement. You don't win a prize for being the first to post the info here, so cool it with all the fake product listings and Wikipedia entries.

Here's a tip: if it says Jimmy Paige, it's probably fake.

henrybonzo, your post is blank.

Dude, this has already been posted a gazillion times. Relax everybody...let's just wait for the actual announcement. You don't win a prize for being the first to post the info here, so cool it with all the fake product listings and Wikipedia entries.

Here's a tip: if it says Jimmy Paige, it's probably fake.

Unless someone has hacked a myriad of cinema sites, I doubt it's fake.

Hmm. Starting to understand why this place is referred to as the "kiddie's table."

Why? Because you're gullible or clueless enough to think that they would only release this in theatres and not release a dvd, so you start unnecessarily freaking out about whether you can afford it, blah blah blah?

Sell crazy somewhere else...

:rolleyes:

Don't worry, I'm a hypocrite. When the 17th rolls around, you can guarantee I'll be downtown at the Cineplex, probably bawling my eyes out at the awesomeness of it all.

Why? Because you're gullible or clueless enough to think that they would only release this in theatres and not release a dvd, so you start unnecessarily freaking out about whether you can afford it, blah blah blah?

Sell crazy somewhere else...

Lol.

*Shrug*

We're talking about Zeppelin here...the band that some were quick to assume would hide messages in the hyphens below "E"s! :P

I am really really trying to take your advice here RH, but this one is pretty unbelievable.

LOL. I already posted a comment on that one (a few up)...gotta love it!

I'm just really happy that something new has come about to create some action here, because this place was getting dull for a good while- this has brought new life to everyone here, and with good reason.

I also took a few seconds to think about JB today. I bet he's damn proud of what's going on, wherever he is........

In 50 years, people will STILL be listening to Led Zeppelin, because it's REAL music. Everyday, more people discover them and realize this FACT of life (in the music world). I'm proud to be a Led Zeppelin fan, and it's a thrill and honor to be able to experience this right now!

:rolleyes:

Don't worry, I'm a hypocrite. When the 17th rolls around, you can guarantee I'll be downtown at the Cineplex, probably bawling my eyes out at the awesomeness of it all.

I sincerely hope you will be loving it as much as the rest of us. ;)

I sincerely hope you will be loving it as much as the rest of us. ;)

Of course I will! With lighter pockets and a train ticket in hand.

Really? I seem to be in good company. And you seem to be here too.

There are good people here, to be sure. There are also people who flare up when you make/raise reasonable complaints/fears, though. (In other words, it's the internet...)

Wasn't buying into the theatre release website stuff. Seemed fake especially the referenece to "Jimmy Paige". But the link above to a Cineplex website has me wondering...

Seeing this in the theatre would be spectacular!

Of course I will! With lighter pockets and a train ticket in hand.

There are good people here, to be sure. There are also people who flare up when you make/raise reasonable complaints/fears, though. (In other words, it's the internet...)

I didn't see any flare up. And perhaps where we differ is that most of us don't really think it "reasonable" to be worrying - right now in the midst of this amazing excitement - about how much money you may or may not have to spend going to see this at a movie theatre. Most of us are thinking we would most likely give our right arms to do that.

But hey - we can all get along.

I didn't see any flare up. And perhaps where we differ is that most of us don't really think it "reasonable" to be worrying - right now in the midst of this amazing excitement - about how much money you may or may not have to spend going to see this at a movie theatre. Most of us are thinking we would most likely give our right arms to do that.

But hey - we can all get along.

I'll give it if necessary but it would be so much more convenient if they would take the left one. I swear the closer it gets to the big reveal the more excited my heart is pumping. At the same time, I'm literally at a point where there is nothing that will be revealed tomorrow that would result in my being disappointed. I have complete confidence that whatever the news is, it will be amazing. The Kennedy Center Honors is just the icing on the cake.

(I should probably mention that the "nothing that will be revealed...disappointed" comment is based on the fact that I do not believe this much work would be put into anything less than the 02 release and the idea of owning a copy and/or going to see it in the theaters is awesome)

Archived