New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

Cheers for what? I came into this discussion hoping maybe some would have insight into the observation i made, NOT TO BE ATTACKED!!!

Your questionable behaviour in response is what led to any such "attack" against you. As it stands, the observation made in opposition to your theory neatly wrapped up the issue without any drama.

Funny you should say that, cos I'm just about to.

As for watering holes, I'm practically teetotal these days, and haven't been out drinking in a long, long time. Drinking's for losers.

:yesnod:

Your questionable behaviour in response is what led to any such "attack" against you. As it stands, the observation made in opposition to your theory neatly wrapped up the issue without any drama.

:thumbsup:

This one from examiner.com, more of the same :

Today, the official Led Zeppelin page on Facebook has posted a cryptic image, leaving fans, critics, and music enthusiasts the world over wondering what it means. The simple "Five" written in the same font as the band's "Houses of the Holy" album cover could mean anything.

As fans of Led Zeppelin know, their first four albums were simply titled "Led Zeppelin One", "Led Zeppelin Two", "Led Zeppelin Three" and "Led Zeppelin Four", although written in Roman numerals. Will they actually record new music for "Led Zeppelin Five"? However, the was already a fifth album: "Houses of the Holy".

Will they be releasing a compilation album of unreleased tracks? Perhaps there's a DVD of concert footage (perhaps of their O2 Arena reunion concert) or a documentary in the works in time for holiday shopping? Will they go on tour, as so many "we'll never tour together again" bands have acquiesced to for large paychecks?

A tour seems unlikely, as lead singer Robert Plant has repeatedly stated in interviews in the past few years he is musically "in a different place", and far too old to reenact the electric shows of his youth. Until the band releases a statement, we can all speculate and dream!

The 02 show was announced on September 12, 2007......which is five days from now......counting today.....

so I do believe that it is a countdown.....

IF it is the 02 DVD, then what better day to announce it then the anniversary of the date they announced the show itself......

Hey you may have hit the 10 penny nail on the head FR-Dave!

Great theory!!

JBLZE was to appear in Chile and Australia this month and in particular Sydney on 13/09, then the concert was "postponed" about a couple of weeks ago, without explanation except for a short statement, "due to unforeseen circumstances"?

Perhaps it had something to do with the release of the O2 DVD and preparations for a press conference?

It amazes me that along with this somewhat obscure and cryptic message, some of the members can't help themselves and want to argue with each other about something that they know nothing about.

Speculate all you want but keep it civil as it should be a happy event regardless of what it is.

What is required here is a little patience.

All will be revealed soon enough.

JBLZE was to appear in Chile and Australia this month and in particular Sydney on 13/09, then the concert was "postponed" about a couple of weeks ago, without explanation except for a short statement, "due to unforeseen circumstances"?

Perhaps it had something to do with the release of the O2 DVD and preparations for a press conference?

It amazes me that along with this somewhat obscure and cryptic message, some of the members can't help themselves and want to argue with each other about something that they know nothing about.

Speculate all you want but keep it civil as it should be a happy event regardless of what it is.

What is required here is a little patience.

All will be revealed soon enough.

You are so right Reggie.....no matter what it is.....it's going to be awesome.......

I was thinking the same about the JBLZE cancellations/postponements....but I don't think Jason would cancel shows for a press announcement about the DVD.....

some are guessing tour.....as much as I would love it....I highly doubt it.....

Time Tells ALL.....

You are so right Reggie.....no matter what it is.....it's going to be awesome.......

I was thinking the same about the JBLZE cancellations/postponements....but I don't think Jason would cancel shows for a press announcement about the DVD.....

some are guessing tour.....as much as I would love it....I highly doubt it.....

Time Tells ALL.....

Nice to see you here, Dave!

Yes, it would seem that it would be something other than a press conference that stopped the tour.

Given that Jason is representing his father, it is feasible that he would be on hand to help promote it.

If in fact it is the O2.

A tour does seem a bit far fetched but appearances by JP, JPJ and even Robert with JBLZE are a possiblity, albeit remote.

Personally, it's been a big year for me musicwise.

My band is ramping up for regular gigs, Neil Young will have released two albums and Led Zeppelin "may be" releasing something too.

Whatever it is, bring it on!

I thought the Jason Bonham cancellations/postponements of his shows were unusual because of the reason given, "unforseen circumstances". But I didnt automatically think of "Led Zeppelin reunion!" or something as grand as that, I just had a feeling it had something to do with the rumors about something Led Zeppelin related coming about later this year. Of might it could have nothing at all to do with that, who knows at this point.

Nice to see you here, Dave!

Yes, it would seem that it would be something other than a press conference that stopped the tour.

Given that Jason is representing his father, it is feasible that he would be on hand to help promote it.

If in fact it is the O2.

A tour does seem a bit far fetched but appearances by JP, JPJ and even Robert with JBLZE are a possiblity, albeit remote.

Personally, it's been a big year for me musicwise.

My band is ramping up for regular gigs, Neil Young will have released two albums and Led Zeppelin "may be" releasing something too.

Whatever it is, bring it on!

I just hope they're all healthy.....I've met them all several times now......and they LOVE my From the Fans Rockumentary series I did for the band......

I must admit noone gets me more pumped than JBLZE.....

Good to hear things are going well for you.....I interviewed Get the Led Out...the American Led Zeppelin this past May....Great group of guys and dedicated to the cause!

But I don't want to Hijack the thread.......Rock ON!!!!!

Whatever transpires, if anything, it's great to see everyone's juices flowing, adrenaline pumping, the bitching back and forth.... speculation of the O2 release, a new album, a tour...

Call me crazy, but I love this energy. And I enjoy reading opinions from across the globe, no matter how far out these opinions may seem.

Whatever transpires, if anything, it's great to see everyone's juices flowing, adrenaline pumping, the bitching back and forth.... speculation of the O2 release, a new album, a tour...

Call me crazy, but I love this energy. And I enjoy reading opinions from across the globe, no matter how far out these opinions may seem.

Same here...the most....far out....one so far is he band getting back together and having a hologram of bonzo join them.......haha....wouldn't that be the shit!!!!

Archived