Never Forget

Led Zep Girl

• 11 months later...
15 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

PURE RUBBISH!  Tin foil hat material for sure!

Hey now, it says right in the video 7 facts that cannot be debunked so how could it be pure rubbish??? I expect some debunking with such a bold statement sir.

All joking aside, what an absolute horrible moment in history. The worse part is we are still allies and give aid and unlimited support to the country which perpetrated and funded this crime, Saudi Arabia. Unbelievable!

1 minute ago, IpMan said:

All joking aside, what an absolute horrible moment in history. The worse part is we are still allies and give aid and unlimited support to the country which perpetrated and funded this crime, Saudi Arabia. Unbelievable!

Saudi Swamp purging earlier - Oct-Nov 2017. Deal struck. Arrests made. Tentacles are ww Working together against the beast.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Saudi_Arabian_purge All joking aside. They funded crimes, as you said, and might I add people.

Cimes/People - The two words you can almost use synonymously. 9/11 is a day I deal with on my own each year. 

8 hours ago, IpMan said:

Hey now, it says right in the video 7 facts that cannot be debunked so how could it be pure rubbish??? I expect some debunking with such a bold statement sir.

Yea, among the many stupid facts the video conveniently ignores the fact that thermite is used in WELDING rods....but I'm sure no welding was done on the structure!  😉

2 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Yea, among the many stupid facts the video conveniently ignores the fact that thermite is used in WELDING rods....but I'm sure no welding was done on the structure!  😉

Welding? Hell no, everyone knows it was all tongue and groove :D

On 9/14/2012 at 9:26 AM, Knebby said:

Not whilst you blame an entire race for what a handful of people did, he isn't.

I think his point was about the philosophy not about race. Unless you think their philosophy didnt have anything to do with the motiviation to kill thousands of innocent people. Sheesh.

• 1 year later...
  • Stand beside her and guide her Through the night with a light from above. From the mountains, to the prairies, To the oceans white with foam, God bless America, My home sweet home. While the storm clouds gather far across the sea, Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free. Let us all be grateful for a land so fair,
  • as we raise our voices in solemn prayer.
Edited by RainbowElf

4 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

The Recount (@therecount) Tweeted:
President Trump recites the Pledge of Allegiance at this morning's 9/11 commemoration in Shanksville, PA. https://t.co/KZPWjai9ye