LED ZEPPELIN - CELEBRATION DAY (official announcement)

sam_webmaster

What theaters? Where? Not one of those U.S. theaters they listed are anywhere near me!! Not even close! WTF? How is this supposed to excite me? Who's in charge of this fiasco? Wouldnt you put it out to more theaters in rural areas too? The same thing happened to me when IMGL came out, I didn't get to see it til the DVD release! This is poor planning for there are huge swaths of fans spread out over the rural areas who would gladly pay to see this in a theater, but instead will have to wait for DVD's. :wtf::rant::boohoo:

I agree! Sure, this film is gonna be shown around the world in 40 countries but it's a fiasco because Zepphile can't afford gas money.

haha, yeah, like, where do you go for the big gigs? like the wolf said in pulp fiction, "i see a cab ride, move outta the sticks fellas"

although i like the sticks, especially four of them

First of all, this is outstanding! So looking forward to this.

Just one question:

The theatrical screenings will follow premieres in London, Los Angeles, New York, and other major cities.

Is Toronto an "other major city"? or do I have to fly to NYC and beg and plead to be let in at the door??!! (I prefer to beg and plead in my hometown...)

• Administrators

First of all, this is outstanding! So looking forward to this.

Just one question:

Is Toronto an "other major city"? or do I have to fly to NYC and beg and plead to be let in at the door??!! (I prefer to beg and plead in my hometown...)

At the moment, I'm only aware of premieres in London, Los Angeles, New York.

An actual cinematic screening is a lot better than what I was hoping for. To be honest, I really couldn't bring myself to care that an official O2 DVD was coming out, but seeing it in a theater is a totally different story. I can't wait to see this now!

tonight i sat in front of a computer for hours and it was one of the most epic nights i've had

A FREAKIN' MOVIE.

i'm very worried though, that list of cinemas, you think they'll add to it? i mean, seriously, not one screening in asia? yet there is in australia :(

oh. japan.

i feel like the left out kid

At the moment, I'm only aware of premieres in London, Los Angeles, New York.

Thanks Sam. Now I just have to explain this to the wife:

Her: "Let me get this straight. You want us to go to a movie, in New York, that you don't have tickets for?"

Me: "I will give you shopping money!"

Her: "Zeppelin Rules! Let's go!"

Its a foolproof plan, really...

Archived