I know many of you have posted on other threads about getting you tickets for the showing of Led Zeppelin's highly anticipated film of their December 10, 2007 reunion gig from London's O2 Arena. Just thought it would be a good idea to get a thread going on this.

Info: Where, When and How Far Away you'll be seeing this and showtime.

When you got your tickets, how much paid and how.

With whom will you be attending film (if you feel like saying)

Anticipation Level!

Anything else!

I'll be seeing it on October 17th in Milford, CT at the RAVE Cinemas. It's about a 40 minute drive Got my tix on Movietickets.com, two days ago and paid $12.50 each. There is one theater closer, but going with others makes this the right choice.

There's a few of us going and one is a forum member here. Not going to reveal that person's name unless the individual want to post it here.

I'm really looking forward to this and seeing it on the big screen, backed by a great movie theater sound system will be awesome, rock and be a life altering experience.

October 17th can't get here soon enough!!!

Going to the EPIC Theaters in Clermont, FL on Oct. 17 - 7 pm showing, with wifey. Never been there before, it's probably 30-40 min away. Tickets were $32, total, bought through their website last Friday.

The anticipation feels like waiting for an actual show, even after having both an audio and video version of the show that has been played more than any other show I have, over the past 5 years!

:)

As for me,I'll be taking in a couple of viewings at different movie house in Greenwich, on the 17th and 18th October.

The first one being right next to the O2 where the concert was actually filmed.

Anticipation level : high

Obviously I'm well acquainted with the bootleg DVD / blu-ray / youtube footage, but seeing it from a dozen different camera angles with perfect surround sound on the big screen should recreate the atmosphere with much better effect....and much better than I'll be able to get out of my current setup at home too.

When : October 25th 7:15 pm showtime

Where: Niagara Falls, Ontario

Travel time: 25 mins

Date Of Purchase: Sept 12th...Cineplex website...

How: Online(with a huge thanks to this place for information)

Attending : With a friend

Anticipation:...you gotta ask?...lol

That's what it's about isn't it?...You get to see it on a huge screen...we all have the bootlegs...so we get the anticipation of new camera angles...it's a wonderful marketing tool...I hope more releases come out this way...Queen has done it recently ..although that was a previously released product...so yeah I'm pretty amped for this :D

going with hubby on the 17th at 7pm at a theatre about 15 mins drive away. it is a wed night here in oz, so straight after hubby gets home from work. i bought 2 tickets for the price of one, as i just got a voucher the other day when my son went to maccas. total cost $22 aus shadowblue has already stated that he will be at that session, so hope to see him there.

anticipation level = extreme! :)

October 17, Providence Place Theatre in Providence, RI (which has an IMAX - hope that's where it will be shown)

Taking my big sister. She brought me to TSRTS when I was too little to understand and appreciate it, but what a good sister I have.

Approximately a 45 minute drive.

$29 for two tickets.

When : October 17th 10:00 pm showtime

Where: Edgewater, NJ

Travel time: 15 mins

Date Of Purchase: Sept 12th...Cineplex website...

How: Online (with a huge thanks to this place for information)

Attending : Myself, Betty (my wife), Dane (her son) and Colleen (his girl)

Anticipation:…Through the roof!

When: 10/17 showing at 7:00 p.m.

Where: Studio Movie Grill at CityCentre in Houston, Texas

Travel time: About 15 minutes from the house

Tickets purchased online for $10.00 per ticket.

I'm going with my husband, my mom (she has a little crush on Robert...lol) and my best friend and I'm very excited about the movie. I have not watched much of the online footgage so it will all be new to me. :)

When : Theater hasn't announced days yet.

Where: Legends 14, Kansas City, Kansas

Travel time: 15 mins

Date Of Purchase: Theater hasn't started selling tickets yet.

How: I'll buy in person if they ever put the tickets for sale.

Attending : I know about half a dozen people who would go with me but I doubt any of them want to see the movie itself (Young people! :rolleyes: ). So I haven't recruited anyone yet.

Anticipation: :nuke:

The DVD release will be a month after the film is released and your bringing a camera?

You really should think/ be a little more open-minded, and ask questions before you assume something so dumb...So you thought I was going to film the entire show with a camera...? C'mon man.

I'm bringing it (a tiny FLIP recorder) to show/film the crowd before the show and possibly after, (and maybe even a little bit in between songs/during, to capture that feeling/moment of excitement and reactions on film)....as a token of good memories-like a mini-documentary if you like.....I'm playing the moments loose, so who knows what will happen.

Call me "old school" if you will. You don't think a few people will be doing the same thing with their precious, expensive cell phones....?

If I was assuming I would have called you insane. Making a bootleg of something being released is stupid. That's why put it in question form. I didn't know what purpose a camera would serve since only a crazy person would record the film. Now I know.

Info: Where, When and How Far Away you'll be seeing this and showtime.

Pathe Theater Eindhoven, 45 mins train ride from here.

When you got your tickets, how much paid and how.

Just bought em online, paid 12 and a half Euro a ticket.

With whom will you be attending film (if you feel like saying)

Attending the movie with my girlfriend and a friend.

Anticipation Level!

High as a kite.

Anything else!

We'll see that later since I can not predict the future.

If I was assuming I would have called you insane. Making a bootleg of something being released is stupid. That's why put it in question form. I didn't know what purpose a camera would serve since only a crazy person would record the film. Now I know.

Mr. DAS, assuming I was going to film the movie is EXACTLY what you thought I was bringing a camera for...even if you addressed me with a question mark at the end of your comment. Hence -read your original post/question again, and then again if you have to. That's how it reads, there's no way around it. So don't back-peddle now. Why else on earth would you mention that the release is a month after the movie?

I guess you were waiting/hoping to call me insane, stupid, etc. once I told you I was video taping the entire movie. However, Im not, and you only came out looking like a walking contradictory.

Next time don't be so narrow-minded or bone-headed. I'll be happy to share any info with you, as long as you don't assume I'm doing something you feel or think is "stupid" ^_^

To add, there are people (I'm not one of them) that DO record Bootleg videos of Movies, etc. before they are officially on the market, and upload them on youtube (sometimes they are removed) or other sites for download or free views. So, you must be calling a lot of other people insane. To me that's a waste of time and not in my agenda, but there are many, many that do it for that reason. It's called the year 2012, and like it or not, it happens.

Now if you don't mind, lets get back on topic, unless you have something else to add. I think I respectfully answered your question as best I could, for the type it was.

Cheers, :beer:

Archived