BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

I prefer green tea( mandarin orange). Or white tea (blueberry) with honey.

I have about ten or so different teas that I brew on a rotational basis, depending on the time of day, the weather and my mood. This morning felt like an Earl Grey morning.

I like a variety also but am into my coffee too. i have a keurig I am using now.

Do you like your Keurig? Has it ever malfunctioned on you? We have one and I love it because when I want coffee, I want it NOW! :lol: Our machine will act up every now and again, especially in the morning when I need the caffeine the most.

Do you like your Keurig? Has it ever malfunctioned on you? We have one and I love it because when I want coffee, I want it NOW! :lol: Our machine will act up every now and again, especially in the morning when I need the caffeine the most.

Speaking of malfunctioning coffee pots, I bought one of those Bosch single servers and it got recalled for scalding issues. Yes, I did get burned once by an exploding disc from brewing coffee. So, I went back to a regular 10 pot grinder/brewer. I am usually a patient person, but I hear you when it comes to caffeine rush! I am loving Starbucks Blonde roast right now. :)