Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Strider

BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, luvlz2 said:

Screamin' Sicilian Mambo Italiano pizza

Heh, that's a good pizza. I just had one of these, best frozen pizza I've ever had.

8aa9280c-29d4-43d9-913b-1b93208d9246_1.e

Edited by Sathington Willoughby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished the end of the leftover pasta.  And I'm enjoying a wonderful stout - City of the Dead from Modern Times Brewing.  I'm sad that I can't get the beer here (my friend in Tucson sent it to me)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Anyone for waffles?

Caramel cinnamon sticky bun waffles with pecans.

20170410_082859.thumb.jpg.dcb2d555f56576084305821a2e4de133.jpg

Herbs and chive waffles with smoked salmon, cream cheese, and capers.

20170415_094243.thumb.jpg.6dae95e260712233e05aed1b467f2c74.jpg

Strawberry cheesecake waffles.

20170416_113258.thumb.jpg.b2124c38020147460c958a8afca3c474.jpg

Red velvet waffles w/cream cheese.

20170425_081219.thumb.jpg.7f030b8b2f94ce35276d821daf0eba22.jpg

Chocolate waffles with strawberries and cream.

20170508_084626.thumb.jpg.07d8e15b8775f72ad451e32640251b1a.jpg

 

 

 

 

Edited by Strider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Strider said:

Anyone for waffles?

Caramel cinnamon sticky bun waffles with pecans.

20170410_082859.thumb.jpg.dcb2d555f56576084305821a2e4de133.jpg

Herbs and chive waffles with smoked salmon, cream cheese, and capers.

20170415_094243.thumb.jpg.6dae95e260712233e05aed1b467f2c74.jpg

Strawberry cheesecake waffles.

20170416_113258.thumb.jpg.b2124c38020147460c958a8afca3c474.jpg

Red velvet waffles w/cream cheese.

20170425_081219.thumb.jpg.7f030b8b2f94ce35276d821daf0eba22.jpg

Chocolate waffles with strawberries and cream.

20170508_084626.thumb.jpg.07d8e15b8775f72ad451e32640251b1a.jpg

 

 

 

 

Did you take a trip to Manhattan Beach without me?  To Uncle somebody's?  Dam I loved that place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Did you take a trip to Manhattan Beach without me?  To Uncle somebody's?  Dam I loved that place

Nawwww...this is a different place. It's close by my work so I can stop in for breakfast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Just dusted off the BBQ for this evenings opener to the Barbie season. A dozen fresh Cornish Sardines, a fat Burger with red onion and some Asparagus spears are awaiting their fate. Organic chocolate Ice Cream with fresh Raspberries and Nectarines to finish

There will be wine or maybe a break with tradition, a cold Pironi. Some blond Maroc will finish the evening nicely :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BBQ This evening. Fresh Sardines, Moroccan Chicken Kebabs in Pitta bread with a Greek Yogurt and Mint sauce. Some Sausages to nibble. I might do these in The Chimnea later. Wines both red and white and cold beers which I might have one. Green and some Nepali Hash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flank steak marinated in...something tasty.  Rice.  Chilean Cab.  

I'm glad I have someone to cook for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dinner this evening is a Spanish themed smorgasbord of loveliness:

Anchovies in Garlic oil

Chorizo. A spicy one with Smoked Paprika.

Home made crusty bread

A Seafood Paella. Packed full of Oceans best and wonderful Spanish Rice infused with fish stock and Saffron

Red Rioja for me and Sauvignion Blanc from France for Mrs CP

Hash from Nepal and Green from my own grow :D

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to avoid traffic so I stopped at BJ'S Brewhouse. I'm enjoying some fried artichokes with garlic mayo and a amber ale. Yum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baked ham with fruit and yams. Sangria and a rosé from New Zealand whose name I forgot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brunch with Led Zeppelin.

20170625_111938.thumb.jpg.4972de09266ded173c1dc9897bf71562.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mrs CP on a golfing weekend with the girls so I settled in with a 30 day aged Angus rump steak and fries, a peppercorn sauce drizzled on the old bully. Washed down with a wonderful Portuguese Red Douro and 2 joints of Charas. I am now ready for bed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dinner this evening: Spring Lamb steaks, New Potatoes dug fresh this morning from the garden, Asparagus tips. Mint sauce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I swear by this place, when I wish to get my fill of food from around the world (apart from Indian dishes, these guys specialize in gourmet food from around the world - Thailand, the US, Portugal, Britain, Mexico, China, Japan and many more) and feel too lazy to dine out.

The menu changes every day. There is no telling what the chefs have in store! :D

https://freshmenu.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is our 22nd wedding anniversary today so in true style this is what is on the table this evening:

Fresh Cornish crab. Marie Rose Dressing. Mixed leaves

Stuffed (Apricot and Smoked Bacon) Lincolnshire Pheasant. Parsnip Chips. Fine Beans. Red wine game Sauce

White Chocolate and Raspberry Tartlets. Greek Yogurt

Cheeses and crackers. Wild Garlic Cornish Yarg, Yorkshire Blue

A 5 year old bottle of Red Rioja Reserva

A New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc 

Green 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

It is our 22nd wedding anniversary today so in true style this is what is on the table this evening:

Fresh Cornish crab. Marie Rose Dressing. Mixed leaves

Stuffed (Apricot and Smoked Bacon) Lincolnshire Pheasant. Parsnip Chips. Fine Beans. Red wine game Sauce

White Chocolate and Raspberry Tartlets. Greek Yogurt

Cheeses and crackers. Wild Garlic Cornish Yarg, Yorkshire Blue

A 5 year old bottle of Red Rioja Reserva

A New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc 

Green 

A most happy anniversary to you and Mrs cp!!  Dinner sounds spectacular - as always.  Hope you had a lovely day, and best wishes for another 22 years at least!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/07/2017 at 3:44 AM, ebk said:

A most happy anniversary to you and Mrs cp!!  Dinner sounds spectacular - as always.  Hope you had a lovely day, and best wishes for another 22 years at least!!

Thanks Esther. It was a lovely dinner. The Pheasant was delish as was the Rioja. Even Mrs CP shared a glass or two

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2017 at 1:28 PM, chillumpuffer said:

It is our 22nd wedding anniversary today so in true style this is what is on the table this evening:

Fresh Cornish crab. Marie Rose Dressing. Mixed leaves

Stuffed (Apricot and Smoked Bacon) Lincolnshire Pheasant. Parsnip Chips. Fine Beans. Red wine game Sauce

White Chocolate and Raspberry Tartlets. Greek Yogurt

Cheeses and crackers. Wild Garlic Cornish Yarg, Yorkshire Blue

A 5 year old bottle of Red Rioja Reserva

A New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc 

Green 

Just stopped and saw this.  Happy belated 22nd anniversary to the CP's! :toast: 

Fantastic menu, as always!

✌?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2017 at 10:58 PM, chillumpuffer said:

It is our 22nd wedding anniversary today so in true style this is what is on the table this evening:

Fresh Cornish crab. Marie Rose Dressing. Mixed leaves

Stuffed (Apricot and Smoked Bacon) Lincolnshire Pheasant. Parsnip Chips. Fine Beans. Red wine game Sauce

White Chocolate and Raspberry Tartlets. Greek Yogurt

Cheeses and crackers. Wild Garlic Cornish Yarg, Yorkshire Blue

A 5 year old bottle of Red Rioja Reserva

A New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc 

Green 

:wave:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sitting in the Italian Alps (on holidays), having a very nice local wihte wine (Grüner Veltliner) and listening to LZ IV is not such a bad combination, at all :drinks:

Cin cin, Kiwi

IMG_6810.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, LedZed66 said:

Sitting in the Italian Alps (on holidays), having a very nice local wihte wine (Grüner Veltliner) and listening to LZ IV is not such a bad combination, at all :drinks:

Cin cin, Kiwi

IMG_6810.jpg

Bliss. Welcome to the foodie section :cheer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×