BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Breakfast this morning: A plate of carrots, a bowl of multigrain Cheerio’s, and a tall glass of water. I almost forgot one whole wheat English muffin with fresh organic blueberry jam and real peanut butter. Sitting on the deck listening to the grass grow

post-4074-0-66643300-1351430380_thumb.jp

Edited by Charles J. White

Took my godson for a post-Halloween Horrorthon victory breakfast at The Griddle Cafe. Best pancakes and french toast in the world. As usual on a weekend, there was quite a wait for a table.

Split an order of grilled ham steak and Strawberries and Frosted Flakes pancakes and OJ and water.

post-1470-0-68875700-1351455825_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-18491300-1351455873_thumb.jp

Just had a bowl of multri-grain Cheerios, one tall glass of water, and a bowl of blackberries

Who eats blackberries by themselves? Ill tell you all a good treat. You get the vanilla greek yogurt, put chocolate or vanilla Bare Naked Granola ii and top it with Raspberries and a couple slices of banana.

Who eats blackberries by themselves?

What have you got against blackberries? And how do you know Mrs. CJW wasn't with him? ;)

All fruit tastes best when eaten fresh and on its own.

Edited by Strider

What have you got against blackberries? And how do you know Mrs. CJW wasn't with him? ;)

All fruit tastes best when eaten fresh and on its own.

Can't disagree with you there man. Mrs CJW does occasionally start the day with our healthy friend i think? I myself breakfast 5 days a week by myself as Mrs CP is always up and out before me. Weekends always together

I don't think there is one fruit I dislike - maybe a Durian. There is nothing like a fresh bowl of Strawberries or White Flesh Nectarines whilst going solo?