Gibson Les Paul DeLuxe

Geezer

My favorite guitar that Jimmy used! He also would use it to play 'Achilles' Last Stand' whenever he would happen to break a string. Off the top of my head, those particular dates were 5/19/77, 6/11/77, and 6/22/77. He also would use it during 'Whole Lotta Love' in 1973.

ninc0qbaa2g7e3n2.jpg

You can see the deluxe in O2 Arena. No idea about the son is he playing.

This is not the same guitar as mentioned above. This is "Number 3", which was seen in 1970, 1973 (in TSRTS movie), solo years, etc.

Also, the song that they are playing in this picture is Kashmir.

• 1 month later...

Perhaps this question belongs elsewhere, but Re: Picture 6 in Taro's post #7. The dancing woman. I have never seen this picture before. I have seen a picture of RP (facing camera) and the back of a woman dancing on stage. Was this part of the show that day or did someone jump up there or ?

Perhaps this question belongs elsewhere, but Re: Picture 6 in Taro's post #7. The dancing woman. I have never seen this picture before. I have seen a picture of RP (facing camera) and the back of a woman dancing on stage. Was this part of the show that day or did someone jump up there or ?

I don't know the whole story but the woman came out during No Quarter at both Oakland 1977 shows and I think she came out during Stairway to Heaven to.

I don't know the whole story but the woman came out during No Quarter at both Oakland 1977 shows and I think she came out during Stairway to Heaven to.

Thanks. Maybe I'll ask about it in the Mysteries thread. From things I've learned about Zeppelin, it seems out of character.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived