Announcements for Alison Krauss and Robert Plant

eternal light

THIS IS LED ZEPPELINS OFFICIAL website------ rounder records official website for raising sand has tour dates of May5-May22------only and as professional artist they do not mark confirmed as they are subject to change.all information posted is complete as the site themselves are international.

:wtf:

Found this today online... more Robert on TV! :thumbsup:

LED ZEPPELIN frontman and legendary rocker Robert Plant and bluegrass superstar Alison Krauss share the stage performing their own classics as well as songs from their new album, "Raising Sand", in the next all-new episode of "CMT Crossroads: Robert Plant And Alison Krauss", premiering Monday, February 11 at 8:00 p.m. ET.

Plant and Krauss were recently nominated for a Grammy in the category of "Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals" for the song "Gone Gone Gone (Done Moved On)" from "Raising Sand".

Together, Plant and Krauss combine his rock intensity with her angelic grace for a phenomenal episode of "CMT Crossroads". The two music icons perform songs from their new album, including "Please Read the Letter" and "Rich Woman". The pair performed Alison Krauss and UNION STATION's "The Boy Who Wouldn't Hoe Corn", as well as LED ZEPPELIN classics "Black Dog" and "When the Levee Breaks". The pair also pay homage to THE EVERLY BROTHERS with their version of "Gone Gone Gone (Done Moved On)". Special guest T Bone Burnett, acclaimed songwriter, performer and "Raising Sand" producer, joins in the onstage collaboration.

I can't wait for that. Do they put these shows out on DVD afterwards?

I took a quick ganter at cmt.com and doesn't look like any past episodes of Crossroads are available for purchase :(

Well that bites! frowny.gif

Maybe the show will be so spectacular that they can't help but put it out on DVD!

First US Tour Dates announced on Robertplantalisonkrauss website.

20th April LOUISVILLE KY

22nd April KNOXVILLE TN

23rd April CHATANOOGA TN

26th April BIRMINGHAM AL

More dates in June and July to follow,

I am thinking about going to the Louisville show...$65 for ticket...its about 4 1/2 hour drive for me...which I would like something closer...like cincinnati or columbus ohio...maybe they will be there after UK dates...its a gamble to wait tho.

You mean:Ass`n`Krass the Hoe who wouldn`t do corn!!!! :wub:

Man, what exactly IS your problem with Allison?? If you don't care for her music, that's one thing, but you sure as shit go out of your way to attack her personally. What gives???

Man, what exactly IS your problem with Allison?? If you don't care for her music, that's one thing, but you sure as shit go out of your way to attack her personally. What gives???
???????? YOU don`t make any sense there is no persons name in that joke, it`s about time YOU lighten up & take that load off your back!!!!!!!!!! :D Do some corn,go shuck it !

Archived