What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

• 3 weeks later...
On April 17, 2016 at 11:14 AM, ebk said:

Might go check out a brewery I've been wanting to try for a while.  I just have to get off the couch...

Ha.  Easier said than done.  But going to a brewery will land you back on the couch.  I made sauce.  Watching Prison Break and tomorrow the O's host the Jays who I detest.

• 3 weeks later...

Everything....   Worked all day, went out for pizza with the family, did my yard work, cleaned the pool, watered the flowers....  Now just sitting down with Mrs Walter as tomorrow is another full day with kids soccer games in the morning, Alex Morgan and the Orlando Pride game tomorrow night and taking my father-in-law out to where we are building our new home.  Hopefully Sunday will just be chilled!

Going furniture shopping with my friend who just bought a condo!  Then there may be some wine... :)

Then..... Going to meet my brother and his lovely wife who are arriving this evening from Rome!  Haven't seen him in about 4 years.  Can't wait!!!!