Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Charles J. White

If You Had More Free Time - what would you do?

read, go for walks , learn to make things, maybe cook.

if i had more money i would travel . i would also like to see how it is to live in different places.

1. Write more letters (as in handwritten letters - not emails!) and essays (also start a blog)

2. Enjoy more time alone (especially with nature) 

3. Meditate

4. Mentor more students

5. Read more (as in more books on subjects such as the World Wars, Pre-Raphaelite Art, Feminism, etc.)

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Well i watch enough Sport. Probably too much for my families liking. I would learn a new skill. Listen my live albums more. Spend more time on this forum. And you can never spend enough time with your kids. So that is what i would do.

If I had more free time I would volunteer for the Salvation Army. When I was temporarily without a place to live they were very kind and helpful. They are a great organization.  Maybe I just need to make some time now that I think about it.

"If I had privacy again what would I do?" seems more appropriate. Well, if I had privacy and free time on my own terms I would compose some new music and do some other things that require privacy.

If I had more free time I would volunteer to do important work for our president