"Game of Thrones"

kingzoso

kingzoso,

I know you are a huge fan too, but do you REALLY know what is going to happen? The producers seem to be straying more and more from the books lately! In a way it's kind of neat having read the books but still not being exactly sure what is going to happen when watching to show.

No matter....it's still THE best show on TV!

kingzoso,

I know you are a huge fan too, but do you REALLY know what is going to happen? The producers seem to be straying more and more from the books lately! In a way it's kind of neat having read the books but still not being exactly sure what is going to happen when watching to show.

No matter....it's still THE best show on TV!

You are right. I really do not know what is exactly coming and the producers do seem to be straying from the books. So it does make it more interesting to see how the episodes play out.

I completely agree with Stryder1978 and kingzoso's above 2 comments.

It's got to the stage where we have to accept the book and tv show as two separate entities and enjoy each individually.

While the tv series is based on GRRM's books, the show has a life of it's own.

I did laugh at these two meme's though :lol:

inthebooks_zps1940f6df.jpg

gotfck_zps0269b77d.jpg

Who is that guy who captured Bran & Co.? I must've dozed off for a few minutes and missed that part. I recently put a hold on Book 1 from the library and it came in earlier this week; I'm several chapters in.

Virginia, do you mean in ep5?

That guy was Locke. He was a man at arms/hunter for Roose Bolton and it was him who cut off Jamie's hand last season.

Theon/Reek told them that Jon Snow was up at the Wall and Bran and Rickon may be there too. So Bolton offered him lands if he went up there and killed the Stark brothers.

This past/last episode was Great and will lead up to the Events in the the last 4 episodes that I already know (or think that I know) will happen. I will say this and I could be wrong, but I do believe that there are a couple of more very important persons that "face" their Truths and Major implacations will follow.

there's nothing more to say .................

"I did not kill Joffrey but I wish that I had. Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores. I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it. I will not give my life for Joffrey's murder. And I know I'll get no justice here, so I'll let the gods decide my fate. I demand a trial by combat!" - Tyrion

there's nothing more to say .................

"I did not kill Joffrey but I wish that I had. Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores. I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it. I will not give my life for Joffrey's murder. And I know I'll get no justice here, so I'll let the gods decide my fate. I demand a trial by combat!" - Tyrion

I think (and Hope) this quote will win Peter Dinklage His second Emmy Award at next Years Emmy's. His words, his phrasing and his acting were of award-winning caliber. (And there are still 4 more episodes to come).

Tyrions Trial by Combat is coming up in the next episode. Prince Oberyen (Tyrions Champion) versus the "Mountain" (the Crowns Champion). If Oberyen wins, Tyrions lives. If the "Mountain" should prevail, Tyrion loses his head.

Having read the books, as I have already mentioned, I already know the Outcome. For those that have not read the books, be ready for a fantastic battle. Live or Die, Tyrions life is now in the hands of the "Red Viper". Who will prevail?

I still don't care for the new Daario - at least the earlier one looked like someone Dany would be hot for. This new one doesn't even appear to be a good actor. LOVE the new "Mountain Who Rides" - this is the third actor to play the role...and easily the best IMHO.

The action is ramping up for the next episode.....

In fairness to the new Daario, he can only work with the material he's given. Although he did treat us with some visually stunning assets of his this week :D I agree though, glutes aside, the new Daario doesn't do much for me. Although his lack of acting skills perfectly match Dany (who has bored the hell out of me since season 2). Nice to see Jorah with a smile on his face, it's been a while for him.

Speaking of naked ..... Melisandre! ......... Ros's body was better. Get your clothes back on!

Tyrion's jail scene's were the stand out for me this week, with Jamie, Bronn and Oberyn. The exchange between Oberyn and Tyrion brought tears to my eyes. Great lines, done perfectly, by 2 exceptional actors.

Oberyn's casting is the exact opposite of the new Daario ......... abso-fucking-lutely perfect!

Littlefinger ("Please, Call me Petyr") ........... eeooowwwwwww ..... that kiss was far worse than reading about it! :o The lack of "Only Cat" being replaced by "Your Sister" kind of spoiled that whole scene for me, but still, we got to see the crazy Lysa fly. I loved the visual effect of Sansa's red/orange hair standing out against a basically colourless scene in the snow garden when she was building her snow castle.

I enjoy every scene with the Hound and Arya in. Can't believe that bite though!

The exchange between Oberyn and Tyrion was touching, but the bromance between Tyrion and Bronn I thought was outstanding. Kind of a "no hard feelings bro" vibe to it!

I thought Tywin was the most powerful man...and he might be....but Petyr is the most cunning.

And I loved Cersei's "tip toe through the entrails" scene......

I'm slowly catching up through the 4th series (I have no Sky, so tinterweb has to do) I have now reached the period where Littlefingers "accent" has gone AWOL...WTF has happened there?

Meanwhile....

10410051_639345352809143_364124898_n.jpg

Winter Plant Is Coming! (I couldn't help it :chickeddance: )

Archived