"Game of Thrones"

kingzoso

It seems (as far as Time Warner Cable is concerned) that there will not be the 8th episode of GoT this Sunday (I could be wrong, however, according to the future menu list on TWC, this coming Sunday will not air GoT at/in It's allotted time slot, 8pm, Central Standard Time).

Of course, (if this is Correct), we will have to wait another week to see and witness Tyrion's Trial by Combat between Prince Oberyn and the "Mountain (that Rides)".

I really hope that the "Mountain" wins because I cannot stand that conniving Cunt (Sorry) of an IMP.

Edited to add: I am just kidding. The IMP is my favorite character among the hundreds of different characters in the "Song of Ice and Fire". I know who wins and who loses and also who loses Their Lives before this 4th season is over.

I know who wins and who loses and also who loses Their Lives before this 4th season is over.

kingzeeeeee!!!!!! ......... ^^^^^^^^ ............... You're hopeless!!!!!!!

tsk tsk tsk .......... :rolleyes: ........... :lol:

You're like a little kid who knows a secret and you're busting your little guts out to tell everyone :rolleyes:;):D

It seems (as far as Time Warner Cable is concerned) that there will not be the 8th episode of GoT this Sunday (I could be wrong, however, according to the future menu list on TWC, this coming Sunday will not air GoT at/in It's allotted time slot, 8pm, Central Standard Time).

Yeah, because of your Memorial Day weekend, they are not broadcasting the next episode for 2 weeks.

I'm quite happy to wait 2 weeks though. I don't want the next episode to happen.

kingzeeeeee!!!!!! ......... ^^^^^^^^ ............... You're hopeless!!!!!!!

tsk tsk tsk .......... :rolleyes: ........... :lol:

You are right. I am hopeless, however, I did not reveal any "spoilers" this time. (I assume you know what I mean by My saying I know what happens before this 4th season is over).

Anybody catch the "spoiler" that Lena Headey (Cersei) put on Instagram? You'll only know what it means if you've read the books, but it might hint at what the season ending cliff hanger will be. I'll post the picture if no one objects.

Anybody catch the "spoiler" that Lena Headey (Cersei) put on Instagram? You'll only know what it means if you've read the books, but it might hint at what the season ending cliff hanger will be. I'll post the picture if no one objects.

No, don't do it.

The picture won't mean anything to non book readers, unless they've heard snippets of upcoming storylines. If the tv show runs true to the book (and it should do), then this will be a massive shock.

TV show only viewers ....... if you don't want a major spoiler, I also suggest you don't Google anything about this either.

Actually, it's terrible ........ completely sacrilegeous to that brilliant scene. I did laugh though :blush:

But i'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms from the thought of missing my weekly GOT hit ..... so insanity is starting to kick in :wacko::banana::blink:

Tell me about it, it's starting to affect me too. But I did find this (though I posed a link to this gem on the Make me Laugh thread) It is Game of Thrones on Facebook. Someone did put a Downtown Abbey version a while ago but I'm not too sure if anyone posted this before.

http://happyplace.someecards.com/got-recap-season-3/game-of-thrones-facebook-recap-season-3-episode-1/

Love those HappyPlace Facebook weekly recaps. They're very clever and crack me up each week :lol:

If you have plenty of time to spare, all the season's recaps http://www.someecards.com/search?q=If%20Game%20of%20Thrones%20took%20place%20entirely%20on%20Facebook

A small excerpt from this weeks .....

http://happyplace.someecards.com/got-recap-season-4/if-game-of-thrones-took-place-entirely-on-facebook-season-4-episode-7/

gotfb_zps856ae726.jpg

Just found out today that the Waterfront Hall in Belfast is hosting the GOT exhibition for just 4 days in June...I got very excited until I went online to find out more, just to read that 11,000 tickets had been snapped up in TWO hours!

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/film-tv/news/game-of-thrones-belfast-exhibition-tickets-snapped-up-in-two-hours-30258424.html

Gutted...and pretty peeved off since everyone knows how big GOT is, yet it's only here for 4 days.

Forgive me, i'm going through withdrawals, GOT should have been on tonight, i'm not thinking straight, but .......

I saw a quote (supposedly) where GRRM said .......

"I don't know why I wasn't invited to the Kim and Kanye's wedding .......... I'm great at weddings"

I near pee'd my pants :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

If someone wants to post a spoiler (I almost put one in a few weeks back about the Joffrey murder), you can use the spoiler option. That way it will only be seen if someone wants to be spoiled. Use the "Special BBC Code" icon next to the eraser on the top line of options.

Write something interesting in here :-)

I too was disappointed that GoT took the week off. Should be some good shows the rest of the way.

So, the 8th episode is coming this Sunday. Tyrion's trial by Combat. The Mountain versus the Red Viper. Tyrion's life hangs in the balance between these two Champions. If one wins, Tyrion lives, if one loses, Tyrion dies (all for a murder/death of his nephew and King, a death/murder that He did not commit).

Anyone care to wager on who wins and who loses?

(By the way, I Loved the scene between Tyrion and Bronn in the last episode. Such sentiment and understanding between the two of them). Bronn is a sellsword and a magnificent Killer. Smart, Cunning, Witty, Brave, Loyal, etc... but after all, he is a sellsword, so His real loyalty is to Himself, and Tyrion knows and realizes this. That is why Tyrion does not take offense when Bronn declines to fight as His Champion.

May the best Man win...

With only three episodes left, I really wonder what their "Red Wedding" moment will be this season and whether it will be in the 9th episode or if they will truly give us a cliff hanger and save it for Episode 10? I really wish they would produce two seasons each year instead of one!

Whoopie Cat; I saw that; it was hilarious!! :)

I can't wait for tonight's episode! Meanwhile I've been reading the series; I'm about 1/3 through the second book. It's very slow going (book 2 is over 900 pages!) but I'm making steady progress and am looking forward to getting ahead of the tv series!

Regarding tonight's episode:

I knew the final outcome and what was to come, but boy, I really did not see that coming. Pure Brilliance of the whole cast and crew for making what was written in the book, to what happened in the finished visual product.

I have just watched that eps in the last half hour, with my headphones one....and got some funny looks from my dad with me going *Ohmyf***ing...!!!" at high pitch.

I was NOT expecting that!

Archived