13 Year old Gives Obama and Romney a Report Card!

Charles J. White

For most people, this election is about the economy. For me, it's foreign affairs.

Yeah, foreign affairs. Lets see, the Mid East is in turmoil, our CIC has given a cold shoulder to our biggest ally in the region - Isreal, Muslim Brotherhood is on the ascent, Egypt/Israel peace treaty is in doubt, 30,000 dead in Syria, Iran months away from having nuclear weapons capability.

But yeah he got Bin Laden so that makes everything great even though Al Qaeda is still functioning as well as ever as witnessed by our dead American Ambassador in Libya

Yep, things are just hunky dory foreign policy-wise these days.

I abhored the foreign affairs policies of George Bush. I think they were an embarrasment to the United States. The very thought of a Romney victory sending us down that same road scares the living shit out of me.

Right, usual lib scare tactics and demagoguery. Like I feel soooo much safer with 0 in the White House these days.. Not.

I'm no expert on US politics but to be honiest your analysis comes off as just as simplistic as you accuse others of being.

Why , your right Mr. Green. My views on politics are simplistic, but I also use my common sense, and the info I try and keep up to date on. If you read my analysis and from what I've witnessed from overhearing, and personal conversations, some people WILL vote on color. They have NO clue what Obama has done the last 4 years, good or bad. They just know he's black. And to be fair, it works the other way around for Romney, sadly enough...but I'm not one of em. The truth might hurt, but if you wanna try and argue that-find someone else. I know what I'm talking about. I've personally experienced it. You can vote for whomever you please and that's the great choice we have, but don't try and come across like I'm ignorant as those who vote on color. (Even if I DO vote for Romney, it's my choice) Correct me if I'm wrong smart guy, but Obama got a good majority of Caucasian votes in 2008.

THIS is why I usually stay away from political discussions......

No, you're right, David So-So...10 years in Iraq and what, 4800 American lives? FOR WHAT?

But hey, that must be a drop in the bucket, right?

That would be Zzzzzo - so, not so- so :rolleyes: Remember sarcasm dies a quick death on here. And Obama has spent more than all the other Presidents combined in history-even on the dinners they have at the white house.

I think one reason I still embrace Obama is because I never bought in to the 'hope and change' angle to begin with. One thing that bothers me about Romney is that the right-wing lunatic fringe of the Republican party seems to be staying eerily quiet during this campaign. They view Romney as the lesser of two evils....which to me indicates nothing will change in the halls of Congress. Romney was a Governor. His inside connections to Congress will be no better than Jimmy Carter's was....and past business connections in Congress don't mean diddley-squat. The Left is no better. When Obama was caught off-mike saying he'll be more effective in his 2nd term because he won't have to worry about being re-elected, he was referring to the nut-jobs in his own party. For most people, this election is about the economy. For me, it's foreign affairs. I abhored the foreign affairs policies of George Bush. I think they were an embarrasment to the United States. The very thought of a Romney victory sending us down that same road scares the living shit out of me. Listening to his answers during the last debate left me with that same Bush/Cheney feeling all over again.

I think its unfair to say he is another Bush. Totally. I will for the first time ever vote for a Republican as a registered Democrat. I do not know how much longer I will stay a democrat to be honest. I believe Rubio will one day be president. But for now, Romney to me is the better man by far and away. And I hope to hell Michelle is out of their too.

Nice edit!

If you read MOST of my post, political or not..I edit A LOT. I always add stuff to my post, because I either misspell or think or more to say.....And if your talking about the original post from today...I edited that before I had seen your "friendly" quote/response...

Do you really think I'd try and edit something just for YOU. Go play with your marbles , bro. I despise anyone who wants to try and nail someone racially for speaking realistically. You NEED A grasp on life my friend. THIS sort of thing happens everyday. I'm sorry to see they let even the most ignorant of people visit this site. Your pathetic.

If you read MOST of my post, political or not..I edit A LOT. I always add stuff to my post, because I either misspell or think or more to say.....And if your talking about the original post from today...I edited that before I had seen your "friendly" quote/response...

Do you really think I'd try and edit something just for YOU. Go play with your marbles , bro. I despise anyone who wants to try and nail someone racially for speaking realistically. You NEED A grasp on life my friend. THIS sort of thing happens everyday. I'm sorry to see they let even the most ignorant of people visit this site. Your pathetic.

Yes he is Rock Historian and I suggest you put the moron on ignore like I did. He is the most ignorant trouble making SOB I have seen here in some time. There are a couple that have him beat, but not many. Don't bother responding Anjin-bag. I have you on permanent ignore.

I and many others, even though the Democrats like to think we think this way- Obama's race has nothing to do why I want him out. He hasn't done anything but lie- case in point all the stuff coming out about the Libya ordeal. He didn't send any help when he had 7 hours to do so-mainly because he didn't want to offend anyone over there and then blames the killings on a video. BS he knows it was a terrorist attack.

He forced the Healthcare thing thru when no one really wanted it. he said he was a Christian when he isn't - there has not been a Christmas tree in the White house since he has been there- his reason- they didn't want to kill a living tree. What an Idiot.

He forced the Healthcare thing thru when no one really wanted it. he said he was a Christian when he isn't - there has not been a Christmas tree in the White house since he has been there- his reason- they didn't want to kill a living tree. What an Idiot.

20121005102655858_1.jpg

I and many others, even though the Democrats like to think we think this way- Obama's race has nothing to do why I want him out. He hasn't done anything but lie- case in point all the stuff coming out about the Libya ordeal. He didn't send any help when he had 7 hours to do so-mainly because he didn't want to offend anyone over there and then blames the killings on a video. BS he knows it was a terrorist attack.

Really? I believe that is the pot calling the kettle black.

post-17244-0-56128800-1351367850_thumb.j

post-17244-0-62178900-1351367862_thumb.j

post-17244-0-46943900-1351367869.jpeg

Really? I believe that is the pot calling the kettle black.

Well I admit that is a tree but he said " There will be no more Christmas trees at the White House. They will be called Holiday Trees" he said " this is no longer a Christian country, it's a nation of many faiths" and the tree is not allowed to display ornaments that have a religious theme. I see balls and ribbons and pine cones on those trees. Don't take what I said literally-no tree at all.

Well I admit that is a tree but he said " There will be no more Christmas trees at the White House. They will be called Holiday Trees" he said " this is no longer a Christian country, it's a nation of many faiths" and the tree is not allowed to display ornaments that have a religious theme. I see balls and ribbons and pine cones on those trees. Don't take what I said literally-no tree at all.

I have found that Snopes is a great site to debunk urban myths, legends and ridiculous crap.

Read and learn.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/christmas/ornaments.asp

I have found that Snopes is a great site to debunk urban myths, legends and ridiculous crap.

Read and learn.

http://www.snopes.co...s/ornaments.asp

Just people's opinions and reviews etc I don't put faith in anything they claim to debunk. You go and learn something- there is sound bites with Obama saying all of what I said above. You people will do anything to support this LipTard.

I like your posts :rolleyes: ....You have an excuse for everything.

Archived