Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
ledzepfvr

Fitness Thread

IpMan   

I did a triathlon today as well as trained for the American Ninja Challenge...

Um, hell no. Got stoned after work and wrapped presents. Pro Tip# 133, wrapping presents while stoned is harder than it looks. Hope everyone likes newspaper and tinfoil.

11 hours ago, IpMan said:

I did a triathlon today as well as trained for the American Ninja Challenge...

Um, hell no. Got stoned after work and wrapped presents. Pro Tip# 133, wrapping presents while stoned is harder than it looks. Hope everyone likes newspaper and tinfoil.

:hysterical: Nice man, nice

Everything is harder than it looks whilst stoned - except eating. Anyway getting in shape to tackle the 10 grams of very sticky, dark Maroc hashish that will grace my papers over the holidays. 

18 minutes ago, Ocean73 said:

Hey take your Maroc to the Sticky Thread!Ruining my workout just thinking of that.Kidding!!Merry Christmas to everyone!!!;)

:Thinking:Sticky thread............ Enjoy your workout Ocean and a very mellow Christmas to you too.

craigled   

I walk loads and loads. I walk places instead of going on the bus or getting a lift. It burns your meals away. Plus saves bus fare. When i have done it, I feel good. I am happy with myself for that. Thankfully i have managed to stay at the right weight.