Good evening from England!

Dalesman

Just joined today. A big hello to all Zep fans worldwide! Question....where can i get a replica shirt for the 1979 Knebworth gig? I have 2 but they are rather tired and dilapidated,much like their owner some would say! Any help would be much appreciated.

Just joined today. A big hello to all Zep fans worldwide! Question....where can i get a replica shirt for the 1979 Knebworth gig? I have 2 but they are rather tired and dilapidated,much like their owner some would say! Any help would be much appreciated.

You used to be able to get them from Freddie Bannisters website. I think it's called Rock Memorabilia. But I have just looked and they ( the tee shirts) are not there anymore. I got my replicas a few years ago. Mybe you could drop them an e mail? Welcome to the board by the way

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

but he also has a home in England,in his interview before his concert last night which is found on his website he said that one black singer? lives next door to him in england

He has a couple of homes in England, but no-one's going to talk about their exact location, that would be against his wishes. One is in the Midlands, one in the London area. There's also a property in Wales.

On the interview before his concert last night he talks about his home in england

He has several homes...none of which, of course, need their exact location disclosed any further than what he willingly shares in his interviews.

He has a couple of homes in England, but no-one's going to talk about their exact location, that would be against his wishes. One is in the Midlands, one in the London area. There's also a property in Wales.

Well Knebby beat me to it and spoke much more eloquently than I could anyway :)

Archived