What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

A fun trip to the post offfice and an INCREDIBLE package containing some BEAUTIFUL gifts from an incredibly AMAZING member here on this very forum whose kindness never ceases to amaze me!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D B)

hey that's sounds wonderful, so happy for you. :)

i have been given some "gifts " from a few people on here, whom i've never met in person. one of them being dear dzldoc. he was a nice guy. r.i.p. deez.

hey that's sounds wonderful, so happy for you. :)

i have been given some "gifts " from a few people on here, whom i've never met in person. one of them being dear dzldoc. he was a nice guy. r.i.p. deez.

Thank you Julie! :D Honestly, I am so amazed at the kindness people tend to show here! I can learn so much from some members here! :D It sounds like Charles (Dzldoc) was a sweet guy! I have seen so many members speak very highly of him. I sometimes do regret the fact that I did not join this forum soon enough to get a chance to interact with him! Oh well! :(

Anyway, since this is the "happy" thread, I can't help but post a pic of my beautiful gifts! It is Zep related!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Photo0831.jpg

I was just so stunned and so happy when I opened that package!! :wub:

Thank you Julie! :D Honestly, I am so amazed at the kindness people tend to show here! I can learn so much from some members here! :D It sounds like Charles (Dzldoc) was a sweet guy! I have seen so many members speak very highly of him. I sometimes do regret the fact that I did not join this forum soon enough to get a chance to interact with him! Oh well! :(

Anyway, since this is the "happy" thread, I can't help but post a pic of my beautiful gifts! It is Zep related!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Photo0831.jpg

I was just so stunned and so happy when I opened that package!! :wub:

yes, dzldoc is very much missed around here. i spoke with him via skype once, he was a real southern gent.

enjoy your prezzies!

yes, dzldoc is very much missed around here. i spoke with him via skype once, he was a real southern gent.

enjoy your prezzies!

Thank you Julie! :friends:

Enjoy Kiwi, I know you will! :D;)

What made me happy today? I haven't got to go into work again until next week! :)

Thank you Magic! I am indeed!! :D;) And congrats in getting a few more days off! Very cool! :D

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

well, kinda. but only the spines remain the same. ;)

:hysterical:

Say, STZ, what's the time where you are? It's 8:30 in the evening here.

I only ask because I could never come up with a quip like that on a Friday night.

Edited by Janet

Remembering a friend's photo - taken by a couple of Chinese girls near the Duomo in Florence with a Polaroid Instant Camera. It was very small (nowadays a $90 camera takes business-card-sized photos) but what a nice gift from total strangers - and my friends thought they just wanted my friends to take a photo of them (the Chinese girls). The really nice aspect of these cameras is that the photo can be given away immediately as a present and the receivers can enjoy the excitement of watching it develop.

Interesting that this type of technology hasn't gotten cheaper over time: a Polaroid One600 Classic Instant Camera, "Just like your original Polaroid camera" costs over $200 nowadays and the film costs over $1 a photo! --

-- but it cost only $19.95 in 1965 ! :o

Edited by sweetredwine