What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I think I may  have hit the jackpot today. I picked up a WFL/Ludwig lacquered brass snare drum at the recycle store for $20. All it needs is a bottom head and lugs. From what I've seen so far on the web, they are rare as hens teeth. :)

WFL SNARE.jpg

Just saw this new listing on EBAY. Holy Moley!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LUDWIG-WFL-1958-Super-401-Lacquer-over-Brass-5x14-snare-drum/152847277833?hash=item2396685f09:g:ZuYAAOSwgbhaR9Op

This is actually not the same as the one I have. This one has the WFL badge and mine has the Ludwig badge.

Edited by redrum

A great time with my neighborhood brothers and sisters tonight.  Glad to have such a fun environment to have built a house in and have found so many families to share good times with.  What a blessing 2017 has been and hope 2018 continues the awesome friendships that have been cultivated already!!  Happy New Year everyone! ✌🏼🎉🍾🎉

8 hours ago, Walter said:

A great time with my neighborhood brothers and sisters tonight.  Glad to have such a fun environment to have built a house in and have found so many families to share good times with.  What a blessing 2017 has been and hope 2018 continues the awesome friendships that have been cultivated already!!  Happy New Year everyone! ✌🏼🎉🍾🎉

Hopefully, one day we can tee off together? Best as always to you and the family.

• 3 weeks later...

Last day at work, the n2 weeks off for Australia Day as well as my birthday. A cheeky 2 day getaway with the cheese and kisses (minus the tin lids) down to a nice resort at Coolangatta, and a day trip to Nimbin. Can't wait! :hurrah:

The Bullitt Mustang is alive and well! :yay:The one discovered last year in Mexico was the "Jumper" car. The "Hero" Mustang that Steve McQueen actually drove in the film was just revealed to the public a few days ago. It's been in private hands all this time in Tennessee. They even resisted McQueen's efforts to buy it back from them in 1977.

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/detroit-motor-show/story-behind-steve-mcqueens-bullitt-mustang

http://autoweek.com/article/classic-cars/watch-jay-leno-drive-steve-mcqueens-bullitt-mustang

Edited by Strider

Youtube put a warning when you have upload something under copyrights and the owner of the movie,clip, song requests that the video be removed (Sony, WMG..) 

and you need wait 90 days for deleted this warning

3 warnings is a deleted channel

Spent yesterday with friends and the family at Pro Bowl festivities down the road at Disney, then had a blast at another neighborhood party....

Up this morning watching the final hours of the Rolex 24 race from Daytona. 

13478414-DEE4-4A9A-961E-B63625888B41.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...