Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

Ordered the DVD versions of the first 5 seasons of Bewitched! I made sure that the episodes on the DVDs for seasons 1 and 2 were in black and white (the way they are supposed to be! ;) ). Hope to get these delivered in the next couple of days! So excited! :D 

On 11/26/2017 at 3:59 PM, Jimmy Jam said:

Today is seven years without a drink.

Good on you Jimmy from someone who needs to - but is not quite ready to - take the same path. A hearty handshake to you sir!

Finally made the last payment on my mortgage today, with all the additional borrowing for household improvements after thirty seven years it's at last over. So glad I've never been a renter..

1 hour ago, JTM said:

Finally made the last payment on my mortgage today, with all the additional borrowing for household improvements after thirty seven years it's at last over. So glad I've never been a renter..

Well done man. Not had one for about 10 years. How are you going to celebrate?

37 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Well done man. Not had one for about 10 years. How are you going to celebrate?

Already done, an early day fat one. I could have paid it off years ago but as the payments were less than a ton a month I just kept it going. Feels nice though, put a smile on my face.

On Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 2:01 AM, rm2551 said:

Good on you Jimmy from someone who needs to - but is not quite ready to - take the same path. A hearty handshake to you sir!

Thank you!

On 12/16/2017 at 1:09 AM, JTM said:

Well done sir! I still owe +200k sadly, but at least the car is paid off at the end of next year.

On 12/15/2017 at 10:09 AM, JTM said:

Congrats JTM.  Great investment.  Happy it’s all yours!

Were carrying a large mortgage right now, but the base price of the house has already increased 40K - plus we put almost 30% down, so lots of equity right now.  People said to put less down and invest the rest, but I’m not convinced the market isnt a house of cards right now.  Real estate is always a good investment, down here.  If you’re smart about the location, builder, etc.

✌🏼

I haven't been following the news but hearing that my taxes will be lower next year is a real blessing right now. The meager money I will save actualy will make a differnce in the quality of my life.

11 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

IMG_1628.JPG

Now we're talking. What a lucky lady you are to get such a bounty. Just sit back with a nice bottle of scotch and let Elizabeth Montgomery bewitch you.

Thanks!!!!    For Your Love & Careful Care.  With These!!!!!!!!

5a3ed995a10c8_HOME-PC-WIN_20171223_172713.JPG.06c975ab69146e04d980a6b530e2168f.JPG

With Love,  From: David E. Shaw A.K.A. freddy fingers - the first.

-to a certain somebody.   who I Love... You....             too.

I was volunteering at the local food bank today and I got the biggest hug from a wonderful little girl. The kind of hug only a child can give.

On 12/24/2017 at 2:46 AM, Strider said:

Now we're talking. What a lucky lady you are to get such a bounty. Just sit back with a nice bottle of scotch and let Elizabeth Montgomery bewitch you.

Thanks, Sean! :) I have been meaning to get Bewitched on DVD for quite a while now but alas, time and time again, I could only find a box set that sold all seasons together as opposed to separate DVDs for each season and given how I feel about Dick Sargent, I was very particular that seasons 6, 7 and 8 are not part of the collection.

Happily, lady luck smiled upon me, a couple of days before Christmas and I just had to place an order as soon as possible! :D 

My Christmas was very special as it was filled with Bewitched re-runs, coupled with classic Christmas related cartoon shorts! Life couldn't get any better! 

Unexpected Christmas presents...some new additions to the collection. I didn't even know there was a gold vinyl edition. :notworthy:

20171226_192928.thumb.jpg.eee87b909f95b3313e8abb68f3f2e56f.jpg