What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

On 7/26/2018 at 2:26 PM, Walter said:

Yeah he travels well. Sleeps most of the ride, goes at the rest areas. Doesn’t eat much. He swam for the first time ever, while we were in Lake Champlain. Hysterical. He never would in the pool, even with his life vest on. He’d been more freaked out if he’d stayed with a friend, which is what we had to do while in DC with jr’s class. He ran away that time! Dug a hole under her fence and took off looking for us. He’s a character! 

that's so nice Walter.  Did you take any other pets too? 

cool

Well it was actually last night at this huge birthday party for my son in law. Usually alot of these people play country music, which I detest.  The step father is from my era.  Rock n Roll baby.  He had on a local channel called WCMF and they have always played Zeppelin.  I do not think you can listen to that channel for more than 3 hours without hearing a Zeppelin tune.  Pink Floyd, Creedence, Who and tons of great stuff.  And the birthday boy is a country bumkin.  Fucking hillbillies all took a back seat last night.  I even heard Stairway which always makes my night at any party.  LOVE IT.  NO FUCKING COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS, glad I brought my own beer.  I hate Labatts.  All they had.  I brought that summer stuff, Leinenkugle?  I am sure I spelled it wrong.  

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well it was actually last night at this huge birthday party for my son in law. Usually alot of these people play country music, which I detest.  The step father is from my era.  Rock n Roll baby.  He had on a local channel called WCMF and they have always played Zeppelin.  I do not think you can listen to that channel for more than 3 hours without hearing a Zeppelin tune.  Pink Floyd, Creedence, Who and tons of great stuff.  And the birthday boy is a country bumkin.  Fucking hillbillies all took a back seat last night.  I even heard Stairway which always makes my night at any party.  LOVE IT.  NO FUCKING COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS, glad I brought my own beer.  I hate Labatts.  All they had.  I brought that summer stuff, Leinenkugle?  I am sure I spelled it wrong.  

"Priceless"  - Percy Plant.:thumbsup:

So anyone that has a hard on for Apple can save it where  a concerned;   They replaced my $90 chord for free, via applecare.  The punk kid salesman in the front told me it would cost me money and he was wrong.  I did buy a new one from Best Buy  last night in panic mode and now I have to drive 30 miles for my refund after Fed Ex delivers the new one.  At least they will have one in stock now.   

• 3 weeks later...

well, yesterday, but I posted this in the wrong thread....

Fathers day! Another Zep shirt, Rumors LP for when I get a player, lots of great presents from the wife and kids, In Through The Out Door on the stereo this morning to prepare a late brekky to - maybe HOTH to follow.

Happy Fathers day to all the Dads on here....

• 5 weeks later...

I got my Ozbargain Medion PC delivered - and low and behold, no need to go through the reformat C drive rigmarole as it has minimal bloatware (1 program). YAY!!!!!!!

Ready to go. Now to cut over my Steam library and wait for BF5 release. :hurrah:

And No. 1 Son inherits my current gaming rig, so win-win.

I found my lost sweatshirt today at work. I guess somebody just decided they were cold and took it. It was on someone's chair in the break room. The woman who had said it was hers, I said look at my name on the tag and tell me it's still yours?

some people. sheesh

30 minutes ago, kipper said:

I wasn't laughing after I got it back and it smelled like BO and her cheap purfume.  I was afraid it would be stretched too because she is very fat.

My apologies. I guess one size does not fit all. I was laughing at the thought of the expression on her face when you busted her with the name tag.

But Bertha ruined that shirt. I bet she had a lot of girth. That part is a shame. But I'm glad you got your shirt back. :)

20 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

My apologies. I guess one size does not fit all. I was laughing at the thought of the expression on her face when you busted her with the name tag.

But Bertha ruined that shirt. I bet she had a lot of girth. That part is a shame. But I'm glad you got your shirt back. :)

Today I gave the sweatshirt back to her. I walked up to her in the breakroom and told her I was disapointed that she stole from me and I did it front of other people. Then I said I guess you need this more than i do, and since you "ruined it" by stretching it out, you might as well keep it. And then I told her if you decide you don't want to keep it at least donate to it to a shelter because maybe there is a fat homeless person it will fit now who won't notice the bad smell you left on it.

Everything. Good day at work. Good swim meet for Junior. Good win for the Yanks last night. Good weekend ahead for the neighborhood, celebrating birthdays and getting together for the McGregor fight. Good to hear JBT’s new disc. Good that there’s an nfl game tonight. Good that we are happy and healthy - especially for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Paint The Forum pink!  :thumbsup: