What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

GREAT weekend almost over. Don't mind at all as I am not on call for two weeks now. Got a few odd jobs done, relaxed and slept in way too long with the missus which was nice. Kids back to school tomorrow, MASSIVE leg of lamb on the Weber now.

I have a How the East Was Won to listen to thanks to Neil. :drinks:-  Next weekend when I can get right into the zone.

.....life is good.

15 hours ago, rm2551 said:

GREAT weekend almost over. Don't mind at all as I am not on call for two weeks now. Got a few odd jobs done, relaxed and slept in way too long with the missus which was nice. Kids back to school tomorrow, MASSIVE leg of lamb on the Weber now.

I have a How the East Was Won to listen to thanks to Neil. :drinks:-  Next weekend when I can get right into the zone.

.....life is good.

Sounds great!

Looking forward to getting my copy in the next week or so! :thumbsup: 

Got my new two hungie dollar 1440 monitor today. What a mad bargain. I'm loving it so far. This is spectacular....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI1N7oelEW0&list=PL_Yy16it3UXj4ZMl2ze8hJJWVDvffXk5F

as are a few other 1440 QHD youtube vids.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, the rain ceases and the lawn gets mowed. Listened to Seattle, 1975 (Cuztard Pi matrix) while mowing and after. All 4 stand out incredibly at this show at various parts. A really great performance.

Also went for a ride with the missus this morning. Nice and sunny, traffic was relaxed, and still only Saturday.

Life is good.....

12 hours ago, Bron-y-con said:

Facebook cancelled my latest 30 day posting ban, after just two days. FWIW, I was 'saved by the Daleks'.

So happy, now I can get back to fomenting civil unrest and and ideally a military coup in this cucked shithole of a country. 

Hi Bron-y- image.jpeg.899cbb3b9f63ecaefea8b59faea764be.jpeg How's it goin'? I'm happy you can foment civil unrest, too. Happiness is a warm coup.

9 minutes ago, apantherfrommd said:

Hi Bron-y- image.jpeg.899cbb3b9f63ecaefea8b59faea764be.jpeg How's it goin'? I'm happy you can foment civil unrest, too. Happiness is a warm coup.

Oh my gosh Apanther I was just watching Wrath of Kahn about an hour ago while I was sorting out all the cat food for the next week. What a coincidence.

one of my favorite Star Trek movies.

I might sound like a silly kid here, but just the other day, I had a very vivid dream about someone I like and the very next day, that person sends me a message to say hello and likes my profile photo on FB. Interesting. Maybe a coincidence. Maybe not. I have heard of many top lofty theories about interpreting dreams. I guess at this point, I am neither a believer nor a skeptic. I think I'll dive into the psychology of dreams. Should make for an interesting read. 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:40 PM, Walter said:

Junior’s High School swim team won the area championship today. Very proud after seeing how hard they all worked this season! 

E5B96B99-1D0D-4099-9B38-5F685EC961FC.jpeg

Congrats to Junior and his team !  By the way, could you have him tell his teammate to take his hand off that other guy's nipple before he gets punched ? 

3 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Congrats to Junior and his team !  By the way, could you have him tell his teammate to take his hand off that other guy's nipple before he gets punched ? 

Too funny!  Kids these days.... :lol: 

An update is Junior qualified for and will be competing at the regional meet this upcoming Saturday in Lakeland.

8 hours ago, Walter said:

Too funny!  Kids these days.... :lol: 

An update is Junior qualified for and will be competing at the regional meet this upcoming Saturday in Lakeland.

That's great Walter!  Congrats to Junior!!

• 2 weeks later...

Friday arvo. Got me wife beater and shorts on, waiting for the cheese and kisses to arrive, trip to the bottle-o for a light refreshment, then dinner, and a relaxing Friday evening with the radio (Weeknights with Alice) and/or some Zep shows. I need to check out Orlando! :)

11 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

Friday arvo. Got me wife beater and shorts on, waiting for the cheese and kisses to arrive, trip to the bottle-o for a light refreshment, then dinner, and a relaxing Friday evening with the radio (Weeknights with Alice) and/or some Zep shows. I need to check out Orlando! :)

Cheese???

6 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Excellent! Enjoy the Orlando show!!

Happy to be heading towards a week off next week. Huge sports weekend upcoming as well.