Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

20 hours ago, Walter said:

It was at The Shelburne Hotel in mid-town, Lex and 38th I believe - if you’re familiar with nyc. Great time, except the dog would not go potty on the sidewalk/lightpoles/fire hydrants, etc and was taken aback when the others would crap on the sidewalk. Ears pinned back like “I’m outta here!” Suburb dog for sure! :lol:  

Yeah, she loves it. Sunroof, V-6, and good sound system, so she’s good to go! ;) 

You took the dog? All the way in the car? 😮 Wow...that's dedication. 

2 hours ago, Strider said:

You took the dog? All the way in the car? 😮 Wow...that's dedication. 

Yeah he travels well. Sleeps most of the ride, goes at the rest areas. Doesn’t eat much. He swam for the first time ever, while we were in Lake Champlain. Hysterical. He never would in the pool, even with his life vest on. He’d been more freaked out if he’d stayed with a friend, which is what we had to do while in DC with jr’s class. He ran away that time! Dug a hole under her fence and took off looking for us. He’s a character! 

On 7/26/2018 at 2:26 PM, Walter said:

Yeah he travels well. Sleeps most of the ride, goes at the rest areas. Doesn’t eat much. He swam for the first time ever, while we were in Lake Champlain. Hysterical. He never would in the pool, even with his life vest on. He’d been more freaked out if he’d stayed with a friend, which is what we had to do while in DC with jr’s class. He ran away that time! Dug a hole under her fence and took off looking for us. He’s a character! 

that's so nice Walter.  Did you take any other pets too? 

cool

Posted (edited)

Well it was actually last night at this huge birthday party for my son in law. Usually alot of these people play country music, which I detest.  The step father is from my era.  Rock n Roll baby.  He had on a local channel called WCMF and they have always played Zeppelin.  I do not think you can listen to that channel for more than 3 hours without hearing a Zeppelin tune.  Pink Floyd, Creedence, Who and tons of great stuff.  And the birthday boy is a country bumkin.  Fucking hillbillies all took a back seat last night.  I even heard Stairway which always makes my night at any party.  LOVE IT.  NO FUCKING COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS, glad I brought my own beer.  I hate Labatts.  All they had.  I brought that summer stuff, Leinenkugle?  I am sure I spelled it wrong.  

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

I'm in New York!  How much happier could I be?!!??!!!

3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well it was actually last night at this huge birthday party for my son in law. Usually alot of these people play country music, which I detest.  The step father is from my era.  Rock n Roll baby.  He had on a local channel called WCMF and they have always played Zeppelin.  I do not think you can listen to that channel for more than 3 hours without hearing a Zeppelin tune.  Pink Floyd, Creedence, Who and tons of great stuff.  And the birthday boy is a country bumkin.  Fucking hillbillies all took a back seat last night.  I even heard Stairway which always makes my night at any party.  LOVE IT.  NO FUCKING COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS, glad I brought my own beer.  I hate Labatts.  All they had.  I brought that summer stuff, Leinenkugle?  I am sure I spelled it wrong.  

"Priceless"  - Percy Plant.:thumbsup:

So anyone that has a hard on for Apple can save it where  a concerned;   They replaced my $90 chord for free, via applecare.  The punk kid salesman in the front told me it would cost me money and he was wrong.  I did buy a new one from Best Buy  last night in panic mode and now I have to drive 30 miles for my refund after Fed Ex delivers the new one.  At least they will have one in stock now.   

On 8/5/2018 at 11:49 AM, ebk said:

I'm in New York!  How much happier could I be?!!??!!!

Manhattan?  Where Esther?

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Manhattan Rick!  The Greatest City in the World! 

Where it happens to be really, really humid at the moment.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Manhattan, Kansas. :P

Edited by Strider

On 8/6/2018 at 3:36 PM, Strider said:

Manhattan, Kansas. :P

I love Manhattan. But only in a glass.

Manhattan-720x720-recipe.jpg

Got a very profitable gig today and Im getting 2 new front teeth for a third of the quoted price . .$5K days dont happen that often:):)