What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

A couple, well a group of Japanese high school kids one of them said hello,  so I said hello back.

Gaining some confidence, he next asked where I was from...

"England"

Total look of confusion.....

What made me smile about this is, he was expecting me to be from the USA.

So he could ask about baseball....

Wow. My magnificent missus just told me she won two tickets to see No Quarter - Led Zep tribute show down at Twin Towns this weekend. Looked for Accom and got a beautiful old motel (Old aussie pub facade) for under a hundred bucks for the night too. TOO GOOD. :yes2:

1 hour ago, rm2551 said:

Wow. My magnificent missus just told me she won two tickets to see No Quarter - Led Zep tribute show down at Twin Towns this weekend. Looked for Accom and got a beautiful old motel (Old aussie pub facade) for under a hundred bucks for the night too. TOO GOOD. :yes2:

Have a great weekend man.

What has made me happy today? Fuck all. I feel like a visit to London.:o On second thoughts I'm not suicidal ;)

I am the proud owner of a limited edition print of a painting, created by one Mr. Alex Lifeson!

Yep! He signed it too! My cup of happiness is overflowing! I just can't seem to take my eyes off this incredibly trippy and beautiful work of art! B) 

My photo does not do it justice!

Sure worth the money and the cause.

Capture.JPG

20181125_155230.jpg

39 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

I am the proud owner of a limited edition print of a painting, created by one Mr. Alex Lifeson!

Yep! He signed it too! My cup of happiness is overflowing! I just can't seem to take my eyes off this incredibly trippy and beautiful work of art! B) 

Capture.JPG

20181125_155230.jpg

Very happy for you, Kiwi! It does look pretty cool. 😎

4 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Capture.JPG

very beautiful! :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Capture.JPG

20181125_155230.jpg

😀 Way cool Kiwi!

On 11/25/2018 at 6:54 AM, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Capture.JPG

20181125_155230.jpg

Trés cool, Kiwi! 

Learning new songs on the guitar.  I finally got Panhandle Rag and Bluegrass Stomp up to speed recently.  Next up are Cross the Big Sandy and Forked Deer.  I also dusted off some tunes I used to play years ago like Weave and Way, and Alabama Jubilee.  

22 minutes ago, redrum said:

Finally found a brake booster for my 1966 Mercedes diesel 'Fintail.' Found it in Lithuania and at a decent price.

Loving our current sunny weather.

Nice!  Is it a 110, 200 or 230?  An old friend had a 200D "Universal" (Station wagon).  That thing just kept going!

Edited by chef free