What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

My Roy Orbison 70th Anniversary Edition Black & White Night DVD & CD, 70th Ann. The Essential Roy Orbison CD and Roy Orbison Greatest Hits Live CD arrived In the mail this mornning Happy ,Happy,Joy,Joy :)

When I ordered them I was to recieve The Black & White DVD & CD and Essential CD The Greatest Hits is a bonus my MOJO must have worked on the woman operator at PBS that day she threw in everything. :)

Then the bitch woke up, she must have sensed happiness in the house so she sucked it right out of me. :boohoo:

She just left for work happy is coming back. :)

Edited by MOJO

just watched roy orbison black & white night DVD. :D

everybody should see it what a show and hell of a band.

recorded live at the Cocoanut Grove in Los Angeles in 1987, features the late, great Roy Orbison in concert with guests Jackson Browne, T-Bone Burnett, Elvis Costello, k.d. lang, Bonnie Raitt, Steven Soles, J.D. Souther, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Waits and Jennifer Warnes. Band members are Alex Acuna, percussion; James Burton, guitar; Glenn D. Hardin, piano; Jerry Scheff, bass; Ron Tutt, drums; and Mike Utley, keyboards.

royorbison1.jpg

188.jpg

tv_royorbison.jpg

6238129.jpg

friend1985.jpg

Today I was happy that I got all the rest of my office packing done so that I am now ready to move into the basement while our floor is being remodeled. This has been an ongoing thing where we were told to be ready like 4 months ago and are just NOW getting to move on Monday. I'm just very happy that we're finally moving forward with the whole thing and no one has to feel like they're being left in limbo anymore. And I'm really thrilled for the people who've been stuck in the basement for almost 6 months that they get to be going back to their floor with everything all done and brand new!

And LZChick, I don't know what your mom's tests were for, but if they are what I think they are, I am happy for you too. I know how hard it is to wait and wait for news like that... it's the one thing that I wish oncology labs could get figured out. It almost takes more of a toll on the patient and their family to wait weeks for results than it does to actually begin the battle. Faster turnarounds sure would ease a lot of suffering all around.