Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
LedZeppfan77

Colorado and Washington legalize Marijuana

Bong-Man   

Came back from yet another successful and enjoyable visit to Colorado....the land of the free !  This trip's pleasures consisted of some caramel waffle cookies.....some thelonius junk buds @ 27.5% thc..... purple dog bud @  27%thc......and as suggested above by Symphony x, my first experience with 'moon rocks'.  The version I purchased consisted of Snoop's blue Dream rolled in hash oil made from the same....@ 59.9% thc.  Quite tasty, but a little difficult to use.  Didn't feel comfortable tooling around in the truck with a smelly pipe, so I basically put some pieces in a joint and dabbed the rolling paper.  Unlike hash, it's quite wet, so it wasn't that difficult to do.

I'd also like to thank these guys from Oklahoma who helped make my solar eclipse experience in Nebraska quite rewarding. 

20170829_153441.jpg

20170821_114901.jpg

Edited by Bong-Man

On 9/9/2017 at 2:03 PM, Bong-Man said:

Came back from yet another successful and enjoyable visit to Colorado....the land of the free !  This trip's pleasures consisted of some caramel waffle cookies.....some thelonius junk buds @ 27.5% thc..... purple dog bud @  27%thc......and as suggested above by Symphony x, my first experience with 'moon rocks'.  The version I purchased consisted of Snoop's blue Dream rolled in hash oil made from the same....@ 59.9% thc.  Quite tasty, but a little difficult to use.  Didn't feel comfortable tooling around in the truck with a smelly pipe, so I basically put some pieces in a joint and dabbed the rolling paper.  Unlike hash, it's quite wet, so it wasn't that difficult to do.

I'd also like to thank these guys from Oklahoma who helped make my solar eclipse experience in Nebraska quite rewarding. 

20170829_153441.jpg

20170821_114901.jpg

So how do these products compare to the old red tip and gold and thai sticks that I used to get? I mean, kick ass.  Is it good or way over priced? I meant to add, NY state sucks.  SUCKS.   When will they ever wake up?  My Dr is for it but cant write it yet.  Does not have the paperwork done.  And I guess its a bitch.  I cant afford to get urine tested and get whacked

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

Bong-Man   
On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:36 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

So how do these products compare to the old red tip and gold and thai sticks that I used to get? I mean, kick ass.  Is it good or way over priced? I meant to add, NY state sucks.  SUCKS.   When will they ever wake up?  My Dr is for it but cant write it yet.  Does not have the paperwork done.  And I guess its a bitch.  I cant afford to get urine tested and get whacked

It's all good and it's all over-priced.  However I always ask for the best.  At the last dispensary I visited I got to stand inside because there was only one budtender on duty.  I bought a gram for $16 bucks.  The guy in front of me bought 10 grams of cheaper stuff at only $5 bucks a gram.....a blue-light special...lol.  I have no idea how good it was, or how it compared to the primo I purchased.  I'm sure if I lived there I'd be going his route, and  save the primo for special occasions.  I refer to it as '3 hit trick weed'.  You smoke more and you'll make like a cat on a couch...not that there's anything wrong with that.  

1 hour ago, Bong-Man said:

It's all good and it's all over-priced.  However I always ask for the best.  At the last dispensary I visited I got to stand inside because there was only one budtender on duty.  I bought a gram for $16 bucks.  The guy in front of me bought 10 grams of cheaper stuff at only $5 bucks a gram.....a blue-light special...lol.  I have no idea how good it was, or how it compared to the primo I purchased.  I'm sure if I lived there I'd be going his route, and  save the primo for special occasions.  I refer to it as '3 hit trick weed'.  You smoke more and you'll make like a cat on a couch...not that there's anything wrong with that.  

I never thought I would live to see the word budtender in print. Unreal.  I did expect weed to be legal long before this.  NY, sucks my cock.  We will be the last ones to ever legalize it recreationally and I might be 90 if I live that long, which is one big longshot.  Enjoy.  I was wondering if that can was a drink?  And how much would you need to drink?  I mean, the old stuff from over seas, like one time these guys from California pulled up with a brief case with professionally wrapped Thai sticks back around 1976.  I tell you one hit and goodnight Irene.   You could take a shower and you were still high as a kite.  Never seen anything that good again, even though I have had some real ass kicking stuff over the years.  I have not smoked in many years because of urine tests by the place that pays my bills and I just cant afford to get nailed.  Once my Dr gets his license to write it, and i find it worth buying, I might switch back from high grade narcs for pain.  

Bong-Man   

I was wondering if that can was a drink?  And how much would you need to drink?

Lol....No.  That's what the moon rock (Kaviar) was packaged in.  It's like an old 35 mm plastic film container with a flip-lid.  Check out this place.....

20170827_152200.thumb.jpg.9320409d3805b014c152528e582668b4.jpg

It was in the middle of nowhere !  I left that morning thinking I should stop and buy a gram somewhere so I could be supplied until I hit the border.  I drove 200 miles that day thru many small towns and only saw one dispensary, and it wasn't opened yet.  I was heading to Alamosa and was hoping they had one in town.  Next thing I knew I could see the tell-tale ugly green sign from 1/4 mile away as I drove thru the desert.  Still amazes me.

I think the opium epidemic is helping the legal weed cause big-time.  The one thing about opiate pain relievers is they ultimately cure nothing.  If a cancer patient or veteran for example, can get relief from weed as opposed to an opiate, that's a good thing.  Less side-effects, and they won't have to take another drug to help them poop ! (I still shake my head every time I see the commercials)

Also, as opposed to my visit two years ago to Colorado, there are many more hotels/motels now that accept weed use.  At two I was told without asking where the outside smoking area was for both cigarettes and weed.  They're following the money.      

22 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

Lol....No.  That's what the moon rock (Kaviar) was packaged in.  It's like an old 35 mm plastic film container with a flip-lid.  Check out this place.....

20170827_152200.thumb.jpg.9320409d3805b014c152528e582668b4.jpg

It was in the middle of nowhere !  I left that morning thinking I should stop and buy a gram somewhere so I could be supplied until I hit the border.  I drove 200 miles that day thru many small towns and only saw one dispensary, and it wasn't opened yet.  I was heading to Alamosa and was hoping they had one in town.  Next thing I knew I could see the tell-tale ugly green sign from 1/4 mile away as I drove thru the desert.  Still amazes me.

I think the opium epidemic is helping the legal weed cause big-time.  The one thing about opiate pain relievers is they ultimately cure nothing.  If a cancer patient or veteran for example, can get relief from weed as opposed to an opiate, that's a good thing.  Less side-effects, and they won't have to take another drug to help them poop ! (I still shake my head every time I see the commercials)

Also, as opposed to my visit two years ago to Colorado, there are many more hotels/motels now that accept weed use.  At two I was told without asking where the outside smoking area was for both cigarettes and weed.  They're following the money.      

Unbelievable.  Here in NY its still a dream.  The only thing that is negative is the pounding your lungs take.  And the build up.  Some opioids are fine as long as you do not abuse them.  Especially drugs like Oxycontin and Fentanyl.  Fentanyl made me so tired I could not get up the second day with the patch on.  I quit that ages ago.  Oxycontin, which is time released Percocet/Oxycodone, can be constipating so yes, stool softener pills are needed.  I take valuum to help me sleep  Those that abuse Oxy put it on foil and smoke it and they snort it.  Fentanyl, I knew this guy who is no longer alive, when he heard I had the patch his eyes lit up. Said, scrape it and eat the substance on the patch and then chase it with a glass of water.  Crazy SOB.  No me.  Anyway, nice little shack you found out in the middle of nowhere.  After driving off I would probably be looking in my rear view for a while for lights and sirens.  NY will do that to you.

We watched this last evening and it's an excellent view on how ridiculous the UK treats this subject. We are still a country mile behind the US which a few years ago was unthinkable.  

Juliet   

Justin Trudeau, Canadian PM, promised to legalize it. It is probably one of the reasons he and his party were elected. It will be legal in 2018.

Now there's a lot of discussion on how to tell if a person is impaired from weed. What instrument should be used to measure the amount of chemical in you is one of the issues..There will be zero tolerance if a person drives while stoned.

10 hours ago, Juliet said:

Justin Trudeau, Canadian PM, promised to legalize it. It is probably one of the reasons he and his party were elected. It will be legal in 2018.

Now there's a lot of discussion on how to tell if a person is impaired from weed. What instrument should be used to measure the amount of chemical in you is one of the issues..There will be zero tolerance if a person drives while stoned.

This is one area that really needs attention.

I personally don't drive and Mrs CP would never dream of driving whilst stoned and we have zero tolerance on having a drink, even if it's below the legal amount. The UK is now introducing drug driving tests and that is seriously worrying. Reason being that one could have a few joints at the weekend. They are then pulled over or involved in an accident lets say the following Friday 5 days after a joint. Obviously they are not under the influence but Cannaboids stay in your system for a few weeks. How can the authorities say that you are under the influence? Harder drugs after a day or so are out of your system. I have always said to Mrs CP that if you are pulled and the police say they have detected Cannabis then she says she was at a party at the weekend and there was weed there and she had a few pulls.

I wonder how the police in Denver test and implement their current drug driving laws on Cannabis?

Bong-Man   

I wonder how the police in Denver test and implement their current drug driving laws on Cannabis?

The same as their dogs.....with their nose.  It's really not much different than alcohol.  If you're stopped or involved in a traffic incident, and they smell or see weed visible in your car, you'll receive the proper scrutiny.  Not much different than open alcohol in a vehicle, or if they smell it on your breath.  Carrying marijuana in your vehicle isn't much different than alcohol either.  An unopened package that is away from access to the driver is treated the same.  As for edibles and other means of using cannabis, that's going to depend a lot on how you handle yourself.  I had a discussion in a bar with some locals in Oregon.  Their town had 4 dispensaries with a population of approx. 15,000 people.  They had never heard of anyone in their town being busted for driving under the influence when evidence of weed wasn't present in the vehicle.  As one cop stated in the local paper, "In some areas of town I've got 5 meth houses per square mile here....you think I'm worried about a tourist walking the beach with a joint ?"

Here's something to ponder....according to recent studies, 33% of American adults are on some form of opiate on a daily basis.  Has there been a road test developed to determine when or if their driving under the influence of those drugs ?  How often do you hear that issue discussed by law enforcement ?....or by Jeff Sessions ?  Driving under the influence of anything that impairs your ability to handle a motor vehicle is wrong, and you deserve to be treated accordingly by law enforcement if you're caught.

I was guilty of taking a gram of Washington weed into Oregon with me on last year's trip.  That's actually a federal offense.  However since the packaging was removed, I don't know how anyone would have been able to determine that fact, especially considering it's perfectly legal to grow your own in both States.  Couldn't see throwing it away simply because I crossed the Columbia river.  Amazingly, it burned, was just as tasty, and I got the same buzz in both States.

"If driving under the influence of alcohol is illegal, why are all those parking spaces allowed at the bar ?"     

Edited by Bong-Man