Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
LedZeppfan77

Colorado and Washington legalize Marijuana

**Bump**

Just because Rip Van Winkle suddenly woke up in a time warp doesn't mean we have to use 10 year old threads.

28 States now have medical marijuana.  7 States now have legal recreational weed.  Veteran groups are one of the strongest advocates of medicinal weed for problems related to PTSD.  All of Canada goes legal on July 1st.  Yet our gov't can't seem to manage moving marijuana off the schedule 1 drug list so some proper research can be done.  You can call that a lot of things my friends, but don't you dare call it freedom or democracy, because it's neither. 

2 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

28 States now have medical marijuana.  7 States now have legal recreational weed.  Veteran groups are one of the strongest advocates of medicinal weed for problems related to PTSD.  All of Canada goes legal on July 1st.  Yet our gov't can't seem to manage moving marijuana off the schedule 1 drug list so some proper research can be done.  You can call that a lot of things my friends, but don't you dare call it freedom or democracy, because it's neither. 

And New York, a democratic state  you would figure would have passed recreational for Gods sake.  But  no.  i cant even get it through Dr yet because he does no want to go through all the bullshit they put them through to get the license.  Now they are sending two of those things that are like a shot to the pharmacy to keep in my house.  And he wants me to have a lock box.  Why?  Because my cats my take my fucking perks?  I guess this shit would save someones life if they overdosed on narcs.  I used to use Fentanyl but that shit wipes you out.  Makes you so tired you cant get up.