A Great Site For Unsigned Artists

thezepguy

Uh, yeah...I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

If it's thief-prone it can't be all that great.

Well, I just mean, like if a big artist wanted your song, they could take it and you would be screwed. But the chances of that happening are slim.

Basically, it's good if you don't care/don't see a threat.

Well, I just mean, like if a big artist wanted your song, they could take it and you would be screwed. But the chances of that happening are slim.

Basically, it's good if you don't care/don't see a threat.

Copywrite your music before you send it anywhere ..

The music on this site is governed by a Creative Commons license.

Which means the artists posting music there consent to their music being downloaded and shared by people from all over the world.

It can't be a theft if it's the artist who has consented to a Creative Commons license.

The work is of course copyrighted, and the CC license does not allow any commercial purposes.

Which means the artists posting music there consent to their music being downloaded and shared by people from all over the world.

It can't be a theft if it's the artist who has consented to a Creative Commons license.

The work is of course copyrighted, and the CC license does not allow any commercial purposes.

thanks for clarifying...

Yeah, I ment theft on a higher level (record companies, bands, etc), not just every day people..

But yeah, you are right.

Archived