[TBL] Celebration Day Bonus DVD Review.

Xavi

This is a 'Treat' for 'Us', the Fans!

Watched the Rehearsal DVD last nite, Since I've Been Loving You-Dazed and Confused are my Favorites, already!!!

Ya just cant beat getting to watch and hear, most importantly, what goes on behind the Scenes.

X-Cellent Audio!, but this is coming thru, a pair of Klipsch K-Horns and a Parasound 410 watt amp. I use my Yamaha Recievcer w/DSP for a Pre-Amp sorta speak, but ,....Thanksgiving in my House will be a tad on the English Rock Band viewing, and Listening!

I got my Deluxe Version from Best Buy for $24.98.

Thats 7 or 8 dollars off sticker.

I wonder what another 5 years in Zeppelin Time is gonna Bring!!!???

I watched the rehearsal bonus dvd first. It was even better than expected.

"For Your Life" (rehearsal dvd ) is one of their best moments hands down.

Thanks, Dave for the review, too!!!

Hope everyone gets this for a friend/family member, too. Let's help keep this at # 1.

R :bubble:

I watched the rehearsal bonus dvd first. It was even better than expected.

"For Your Life" (rehearsal dvd ) is one of their best moments hands down.

Thanks, Dave for the review, too!!!

Hope everyone gets this for a friend/family member, too. Let's help keep this at # 1.

R :bubble:

For your Life was a little erratic if you ask me, Jones isn't even playing bass the first minute of the song, watch it again; O2 version is much tighter.

Was Stairway tuned down at the rehearsal? Didn't sound like it, and Jimmy's solo is better at the rehearsal; Plant is superb on vocal. The O2 version comes off quite different IMO. Certain songs came off better at Shepperton; Ramble, SRTS, R&R, Dazed, and Stairway right off the top of my head.

The rehearsal footage is the gem of this whole offering from the band, what a tremendous gift on their part; can't stop listening to it. Dare I say a better performance then the O2? I had read on here that Plant had a cold the night of the O2, his performance was superb to say the least, just thought his voice was even stronger at the rehearsal. My .02

I had read on here that Plant had a cold the night of the O2, his performance was superb to say the least, just thought his voice was even stronger at the rehearsal. My .02

Wow, I must have watched a different rehearsal. I thought Plant was very economical with his vocals in the rehearsal. Nobody could blame him, since he had to find the Zep voice the night of the actual show, but watching this rehearsal footage, I thought he was saving his voice for the O2. Again, not criticizing. And I thought Robert was spectacular at the O2. My $0.02.

• 4 weeks later...

I got the 2CD 1Blu-Ray for Christmas. I was going to exchange it for the 2CD 1Blu-Ray 1DVD but I can't find it in stores.

Should I wait for the stores to restock or was the 2CD 1Blu-Ray 1DVD a limited offer thing?

I have my unopened copy in my hand and it's killing me not opening it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ummmmm, I just watched the Blu-ray (which comes with 2 CDs) version, I could not find the rehearsal footage on the Blu-ray in the menu, is it only the DVD versions? :o

Cheers,

Indi

If you have the 2 CD+1 Blu-ray version there's no rehearsal footage. Only the Deluxe Edition (2 CD+1 Blu-ray+1 DVD) has it.

Archived