Review

Great Sombreo

I ordered all 5 versions and received them yesterday :-)

I listened to the CD's first and I love them, they sound excellent on my dedicated stereo setup.

I also listened to the Blu-Ray Audio in PCM 2.0, PCM 5.1 and DTS HD MA 5.1 and I think all three versions are amazing :-)

Plus I watched the whole concert on Blu-Ray last night at pretty high volume, and I have to say OMG WOW!!

What an excellent concert and I am so glad I bought it, and its been long 5 years of waiting but it was worth it in the end :-)

I will watch it again today :-)

Amazing experience and excellent video and audio quality :-)

I ordered all 5 versions and received them yesterday :-)

I listened to the CD's first and I love them, they sound excellent on my dedicated stereo setup.

I also listened to the Blu-Ray Audio in PCM 2.0, PCM 5.1 and DTS HD MA 5.1 and I think all three versions are amazing :-)

Plus I watched the whole concert on Blu-Ray last night at pretty high volume, and I have to say OMG WOW!!

What an excellent concert and I am so glad I bought it, and its been long 5 years of waiting but it was worth it in the end :-)

I will watch it again today :-)

Amazing experience and excellent video and audio quality :-)

To me personally, I think that Kashmir is by far the most powerful song recorded live, ever..the band is just running on uncountable cylanders! I'm going to watch the Blu Ray when I get the time and post a review. I will also account for my equipment as a reference.

Jeff

Archived