Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Great Sombreo

Review

After listening to the Blu Ray, I have to say that by far Kashmir has to be one of the most powerful live songs ever recorded.

Jeff

I ordered all 5 versions and received them yesterday :-)

I listened to the CD's first and I love them, they sound excellent on my dedicated stereo setup.

I also listened to the Blu-Ray Audio in PCM 2.0, PCM 5.1 and DTS HD MA 5.1 and I think all three versions are amazing :-)

Plus I watched the whole concert on Blu-Ray last night at pretty high volume, and I have to say OMG WOW!!

What an excellent concert and I am so glad I bought it, and its been long 5 years of waiting but it was worth it in the end :-)

I will watch it again today :-)

Amazing experience and excellent video and audio quality :-)

Edited by Mokus76

I ordered all 5 versions and received them yesterday :-)

I listened to the CD's first and I love them, they sound excellent on my dedicated stereo setup.

I also listened to the Blu-Ray Audio in PCM 2.0, PCM 5.1 and DTS HD MA 5.1 and I think all three versions are amazing :-)

Plus I watched the whole concert on Blu-Ray last night at pretty high volume, and I have to say OMG WOW!!

What an excellent concert and I am so glad I bought it, and its been long 5 years of waiting but it was worth it in the end :-)

I will watch it again today :-)

Amazing experience and excellent video and audio quality :-)

To me personally, I think that Kashmir is by far the most powerful song recorded live, ever..the band is just running on uncountable cylanders! I'm going to watch the Blu Ray when I get the time and post a review. I will also account for my equipment as a reference.

Jeff

Por Dios ... acabo de ver Celebration Day ... maravilloso ! Led Zeppelin la mejor banda de todos los tiempos .. increible!!!

My God ... just saw Celebration Day ... wonderful! ...Led Zeppelin the best band of all time .. incredible !!!

Magic exists !!!