english Premier league forescat

weslgarlic

Man City 2 Man Utd 3 , Utd 6 points ahead they must be favourites , though they were leading 8 points ahead last year and still lost it , can’t see it happening two years in arrow though

Both of those clubs are going to drop points and with half a season yet to be played, I think it's way too early to crown anyone champions just yet. That said, I think Mancini's days are numbered

very happy Joe, but even happier that this years legaue cup is the latest trophy that Arsenal wont be winning, lmfao Whinger even fielded a strong side, Arsenal are finished a a competitive force, ok let them have their usual pointless involvemnt in the KO stages of the Champs Leage , let them get to the final even they will win nothing this year or until Whinger leaves. Bookies were quoting 4-6 odds that Whinger will never win another trophy and 4-3 that he will be gome before the end of the season, i think it will be much sooner

very happy Joe, but even happier that this years legaue cup is the latest trophy that Arsenal wont be winning, lmfao Whinger even fielded a strong side, Arsenal are finished a a competitive force, ok let them have their usual pointless involvemnt in the KO stages of the Champs Leage , let them get to the final even they will win nothing this year or until Whinger leaves. Bookies were quoting 4-6 odds that Whinger will never win another trophy and 4-3 that he will be gome before the end of the season, i think it will be much sooner

I just KNOW you are a Chelsea fan!! :coffee:

Fergie as stated that Utd are not bringing in any new players in the January transfer window ,he must feel the Utd squad is strong enough

Can't see Fergie being happy with the centre of his defence. Vidic's constantly injured and Ferdinand looks like an old carthorse these days. I say he tries to bring somebody in

Can't see Fergie being happy with the centre of his defence. Vidic's constantly injured and Ferdinand looks like an old carthorse these days. I say he tries to bring somebody in

Agree to a point Ally. Fergie is a very canny man though. Vidic played for 30 mins or so on Saturday and looked OK. Yeah Ferdinand is past his best but i think he'll (Sir Alex) will keep as is this season. We looked very good on Saturday against a very accommodating Sunderland side. Up front we were red hot :)

Agree to a point Ally. Fergie is a very canny man though. Vidic played for 30 mins or so on Saturday and looked OK. Yeah Ferdinand is past his best but i think he'll (Sir Alex) will keep as is this season. We looked very good on Saturday against a very accommodating Sunderland side. Up front we were red hot :)

Your certainly not having trouble scoring goals that's for sure. Vidic will have to stay fit if Fergie expects to get to the last 4 of the Champions League. They're a different team when he's in the side. BTW, what happened to that Dutch kid, can't remember his name, the LB who played when Evra was out ? He looked a good one to me

There was paper talk of Ryan Shawcross returning from Stoke

Yeah, I heard about that but I also thought Stoke were trying to nail him down to a long term deal. He's a good CB even if he did get a head butt and score an OG on the weekend

Fergie should buy Balotelli and make a man of him.

Don't think he's worth the trouble. It's a shame though because the boy can play when he puts his mind to it.

Fergie should bring three new players for Giggs , Scholes & Ferdinand ,but wait while the summer

Well, he has opted to go a much younger route this season so maybe he's looking at things a little differently than he has in recent years. That said, the spine of the team still looks a little suspect to me so....

Well, he has opted to go a much younger route this season so maybe he's looking at things a little differently than he has in recent years. That said, the spine of the team still looks a little suspect to me so....

Agreed. What was the quote from ( i can't remember who) in 1999? "you'll never win with that youth team" As we won the treble. Personally, I reckon this year we will win the Premiership,maybe the FA Cup, but the Champions League? Give that another 2 seasons.

Archived