Boating Down The Thames...

I was lucky enough to have the honour and pleasure to have done the restoration for this clip (and the extra robbery press conference clip). As a life long Zeppelin fan and devotee, it was an amazing piece of luck on my part to have got involved in the project - it's made my life really!

The clip's entertaining and the responses Peter Grant and Percy fielded to some pretty stupid questions explains alot about how the band kept their integrity and credibility over the years.

Long live the Zep!

I was lucky enough to have the honour and pleasure to have done the restoration for this clip (and the extra robbery press conference clip). As a life long Zeppelin fan and devotee, it was an amazing piece of luck on my part to have got involved in the project - it's made my life really!

The clip's entertaining and the responses Peter Grant and Percy fielded to some pretty stupid questions explains alot about how the band kept their integrity and credibility over the years.

Long live the Zep!

Very cool.

How long was the restoration process for something like this?

Long live the Zep!

Awesome work...

To be involved with Zep says a lot about your reputation...

Congrats, and thanks for sharing.

What did you all think?

Thought it way cool. Peter Grant was a very intelligent Dude - he definitely helped Zep's already powerful momentum as the band's Manager/Exec Producer...

Percy's hair kept flopping over his face downriver...

Very cool supplement to the DVD's.

I enjoyed it also.

I have to admit Percy's hair was making me chuckle...the fact that he seemed so oblivious to it made me laugh even more... but the clip does stand on its own, it was well done.

Long live the Zep!

How cool is that! Can't wait to see it....should be arriving in my mailbox any day now.

Archived