2 Broke Girls or Big Bang Theory ?

weslgarlic

• 3 months later...

Big Bang..

One of the doctors I work for has the theme song for his ring tone/beeper.

And I have managed to litter the office with paraphernalia from Newbury Comics...

We had a patient once, 'Penny' was her name, and he would always do the knock on the door routine with her, just to make her laugh.

2 Broke Girls or Big Bang Theory ? I love both ,can't imagine that 2 broke girls will last 6 series ,though Big Bang theory as

I don't know, that's a Major decision....funny that you brought this back up, Wes, after all these months. Personally, I love when Sheldon goes after kripke....

I don't know, that's a Major decision....funny that you brought this back up, Wes, after all these months. Personally, I love when Sheldon goes after kripke....

Walter! Say it ain't so!

Walter! Say it ain't so!

I know, too obvious - actually too obvious since last fall when I first commented on it! :rolleyes:

I never was into Big Bang Theory, until last summer while watching reruns. Now it's one of my and Mrs. Walter's favorite shows to watch. Probably has to do with our occupations. :)

2 Broke Girls or Big Bang Theory ? I love both ,can't imagine that 2 broke girls will last 6 series ,though Big Bang theory as

My wife is into both as my DVR is loaded with such sitcoms. I have the new Genie and Client receivers from Direct TV. So I am all set to become a bona fide couch tater. I have MLB and Center Ice and there is not enough time iin a day to watch all the shows I have either taping or access to. I watch Army Wives and Revenge with her. And Grays Anatomy. I was a big fan of Private Practice until it went off.

Big Bang Theory all the way! And because I've lived and worked in Pasadena, I know all the locations used. In fact, the next time my BBT-loving friend visits, I'm taking her on a tour of all the Big Bang Theory locations and reference points.

Never seen either of them. And as I have more intersting things in life to do, it will stay that way

Me neither. Is'nt Big Bang a kids science programme?

Awww, don't be so snooty, dudes. Not all television is a wasteland. If you can waste two hours watching a nil-nil footy match, then you apparently don't have more interesting things to do than watch a good show like Big Bang Theory.

Big Bang Theory all the way! And because I've lived and worked in Pasadena, I know all the locations used. In fact, the next time my BBT-loving friend visits, I'm taking her on a tour of all the Big Bang Theory locations and reference points.

Awww, don't be so snooty, dudes. Not all television is a wasteland. If you can waste two hours watching a nil-nil footy match, then you apparently don't have more interesting things to do than watch a good show like Big Bang Theory.

More interesting things to do like live on here 24/7? Ha. I can't stand that show. My wife loves it. That says it all. She tapes and watches Two Broke Girls but I have to see it again to know what it is? Ill have to peek in when she is watching it. Maybe I can get her on here to cast her opinion.

Big Bang Theory is really, really funny; it's a great mix of intellectual and pedestrian humor, sort of like Frasier was.

Gotta be Big Bang..

I knew there was a reason I liked you two ladies. ;)

Archived