Has anyone heard of laughter ?

weslgarlic

What did Robert Plant say when he asked a fellow band member to pass him a sheet of paper? A: Gimme Page!

Q:When is a joke not a joke?

A:When you attempt to tell it.

But have faith in the fact that you're still a joke.

"Your Time Is Gonna Come"

It's My Time Now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I’m a Zeppelin fan from Amsterdam. Faithful reader of the forum but never posted so far. Read this thread the other day and made up a Led Zeppelin joke in the shower this morning. Want to share it with you, so here it goes...

No Quarter

Jimmy, John Paul and Robert gave a press conference in New York and return to London by plane together. The plane has an engine failure and plunges nose down into the Atlantic. There are no survivors.

The three of them report at the pearly gates. Robert is first in line. Saint Peter tells him "Sorry mate, you can't go in. You know, the deal with the devil and all". Robert is shocked. "But that was Jimmy’s idea. I never did no wrong. Won’t you let me in? I must have did somebody some good”. Saint Peter replies "Well, Gabriel is still pissed about this blow your horn thing, you did not make friends with that in here. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave". Robert falls down to his knees, crying, pleading. But to no avail.

Jimmy’s next. “Are you kidding me?” Saint Peter says. “You initiated this deal with the devil, devoted your life to magick, and then all the drink, drugs and women. Get out of here!”. Jimmy accepts his fate in silence.

Last is John Paul. “Ah, Mr. Baldwin, the only one that was smart enough not to sign a deal with the devil, please do come in” Saint Peter says as he shakes his hand. “Welcome to heaven. The boss is a big fan of your organ playing. He wants to meet you this evening”.

When John walks in Jimmy and Robert are left at the gates. “Jonesy, listen to me” Robert says in a trembling voice. “When you meet the big guy, please do a good word for us, ask him to reconsider and let us into heaven. I’m begging you”. John Paul turns to Robert and Jimmy, smiles, and slowly speaks “Well, I guess this time the two of you are not invited. Have a nice eternity. And, my friends, don’t expect me to remember your phone numbers. Goodbye.”

• 1 month later...

Archived