My version of Stairway to Heaven - video of me playing

Matjaz1

I'm glad you liked it to some degree and that you are shure about your opinon!

The problem is I don't believe you about the shitting part! Could you please record that? If it did happen, next time just try a different clothing arrangement!

I'm glad I made you all feel like your life is worth living again, after the song stops, because it's great! Now on to someone who loves me aswell, we don't want comments about me to be too related to the original singer, it's afterall a cover!

From here I see courage and much love for a song....keep on a pickin' and a grinnin' Matjaz1....cheers Rich

From here I see courage and much love for a song....keep on a pickin' and a grinnin' Matjaz1....cheers Rich

Thanks!

ok, no problem I'm glad you enjoyed some of the other songs!

And anyway I didn't even attempt to sing it, I just did my trick! That's all I got left, apart from the wind, the forest and laughters! ;)

And while I certainly did get a few applauses in my performance history for this song, I'm having more and more success with my own songs

and we will see how much audience and awards I will gather throught the years, because I guess that's the only measure, apart from that

we all just do our thing and there is no right or wrong!

And I also know some people are holding a bit of a grudge towards me because of my behaviour on the old forum from distant past(I never had any bad intentions, but I guess that doesn't help much), but there can also be a million reasons why someone doesn't like my version of a song and also Zeppelin are sacred to us fans and so their songs are untouchable, but I like to do a cover every once in a while! Sorry!

Archived