YOUR FAVORITE MOMENT OF CONCERT?

Well I'm just going by the audio but I started off thinking 'In My Time of Dying' was the shit but eventually came round to 'Kashmir'. Absolutely understood why, after playing that during the secret rehearsal, they asked Jason for time out, went off and came back saying 'We're doing it'.

The PERFECT sound where I was standing was the absolute highlight. Jimmy Page was just incredible.

Yes he was incredible !! The riff to For your life just tore thru and knocked me for six !!

Soooo many

Hearing a small segment of 'Honey Bee' during IMTOD.

Jason: more than filling his dad's boots!

Jonesy face of pure concentration throughout.

Pagey. Right on the money.

Robert. Such power.

Green laser pyramid...transporting me back some 28 years in a flash to the Knebworth stage.

Kashmir.

Jason on his knees after R&R and just crying at the sight.

oh, and meeting members of LZ.com as an aside!!!

I wasn't there either but one of the things that I wished I could have experienced and probably would have been most magical was the first moment they took the stage. I just envisioned the crowd going wild and an overwhelming sense of emotion filling me.

I would have loved to have seen that moment when Jason bowed to them. What a touching moment.

Equal to that would have been the chance to meet some of the great people from the board that were there.

Robert kicking crap out of Jimmy's way!

Like a protector.

Where's those blasted roadies when ya need 'em. B)

awwww...I like this one!!! thanks Robert!!!!!! what a good friend. and also,,,,i'm kinda curious I heard quite a bit of stuff got tossed up there....one or two things always get by..but this amount seems a bit much ..but then i guess to be expected at such a concert.

it just seems like security also would have been watching a bit more.?

-------

No Quarter was the emotional highpoint for me. It was during this song that it truely dawned on me that I was living the fantasy that I've held for over 20 years. In particular, when Page's guitar began to flirt with Jonesy's solo, I became the teenager of years' past who used to blast No Quarter live in a darkened room of rising smoke, reaching the mystical peaks of sonic perfection. My tears they fell like rain.

i can't tell you how much i wish i were there to witness this..........amazing description thank you.

i hope the anticipated DVD will capture some of the magic of the night.\

i'm enjoying reading everyone's input....really moving..

anymore feedback on fave part/s of concert? it's like being there hearing about it.

Thank you!!

anymore feedback on fave part/s of concert? it's like being there hearing about it.

Thank you!!

On Sunday after we got our wristbands we were hanging out talking with the first guys in line for the floor seats. It was about 6:00. All of a sudden we could hear music from within, very muffled. We could make out Good Times/Bad Times. We were grabbing each other and jumping up and down! We couldn't believe we were hearing the sound check! Everybody stood silently leaning as close as we could trying to make out the songs...it was very muffled. We could hear Ramble On and IMTOD. Then we noticed many of the fans were slipping past a barricade that was unguarded and sneaking in! One of the guys I met on the board knew Robert's sound man and so they let us in!!! We sat there thrilled with excitement as Robert walked on the floor chatting with people and Jimmy and JPJ were on stage doing No Quarter. It was absolutely awesome.

Also, I travelled alone but exchanged phone numbers with people from this board. We all met up and shared the experience together. I think we all felt like teenagers again......

On Sunday after we got our wristbands we were hanging out talking with the first guys in line for the floor seats. It was about 6:00. All of a sudden we could hear music from within, very muffled. We could make out Good Times/Bad Times. We were grabbing each other and jumping up and down! We couldn't believe we were hearing the sound check! Everybody stood silently leaning as close as we could trying to make out the songs...it was very muffled. We could hear Ramble On and IMTOD. Then we noticed many of the fans were slipping past a barricade that was unguarded and sneaking in! One of the guys I met on the board knew Robert's sound man and so they let us in!!! We sat there thrilled with excitement as Robert walked on the floor chatting with people and Jimmy and JPJ were on stage doing No Quarter. It was absolutely awesome.

Also, I travelled alone but exchanged phone numbers with people from this board. We all met up and shared the experience together. I think we all felt like teenagers again......

LisainCali, what a fantastic experience for you!! My fav concert moment(s) were, Plant & Page during Kashmir, Jason taking in the audience for a moment alone on stage after Rock "n Roll, the unbelievable energy of the fans during the concert and being on the flight back to Los Angeles on Tuesday with lots of other people that had witnessed it as well - UNBELIEVABLE night :D !

wow! the sound check and all.....it would seem like a dream!! thanks for this!!!

i wasnt there but

my favourite moment:

sitting at home listening to planet rock and then seeing the news with a clip of black dog from the gig

and seeing how well it had gone

it made me smile so much just to see them

i watch vh1classics where they were alternating between Zep Live and SRTS. and of course checked the board when i could get in because it was so busy! :)

My Favorite moments were Kashmir ( I never thought anything could sound so powerful .. the floor shook to the riffs and the vocals were out of this world) ... IMTOD, A very believable song and just perfect in tone ... Finally, when Robert kicked the mike stand vertical and I realized this was going to be a band going for it in every sense of the world .... Critics eat your hearts out

The whole thing blew me away

My Favorite moments were Kashmir ( I never thought anything could sound so powerful .. the floor shook to the riffs and the vocals were out of this world) ... IMTOD, A very believable song and just perfect in tone ... Finally, when Robert kicked the mike stand vertical and I realized this was going to be a band going for it in every sense of the world .... Critics eat your hearts out

The whole thing blew me away

Bahrain:::::wow this gives me goosebumps!!!!!!!! it must have been soooooooooooo AMAZING to be in that stadium.

from the little clips i've seen i get chills......i've heard others say the floor shook.....that alone gives me chills too!

i like your comment "critics eat your hearts out"!!!!!!!! :) t/y!

Archived