Pictures of Led Zeppelin through the years

ZEPFAN17

This is one of my favourites too! Jimmy looks so sharp!

Those naughty boys! I love it!

I agree. I love his white Malcom Hall suit and his red shoes. I have always wonder what has happened to his Zoso pen. I love that too.

I love when they were naughty. :wub:

I agree. I love his white Malcom Hall suit and his red shoes. I have always wonder what has happened to his Zoso pen. I love that too.

I love when they were naughty. :wub:

Wow you knew who made it!! Very impressed! I went on his website and sure enough there it was in his "Retro Gallery". ^_^ I love their womens stuff...that irridescent leather suit! :o But I'm digressing, I've always wondered where he got this jacket; do you know?

mojoawards08colour38.jpg

Wow you knew who made it!! Very impressed! I went on his website and sure enough there it was in his "Retro Gallery". ^_^ I love their womens stuff...that irridescent leather suit! :o But I'm digressing, I've always wondered where he got this jacket; do you know?

mojoawards08colour38.jpg

Found out via facebook. :D

Okay, this might sound weird but it's been bugging the crap out of me. You know the pictures where Jimmy's wearing that fringe pink jacket that Pamela made for him? You notice how in all those pictures, his hands are clasped together? Even when they were indoors with the orchestra or whoever those guys were at the time? Does anyone know why?? I mean, it's like he refused to let them go! And I keep imagining that maybe the other fellas played a trick on him and glued them together or something. I know...way random, but that's one mystery I need solving!

The Editors of Rolling Stone bring to life rock’s most titanic band with Led Zeppelin: The Ultimate Guide to Their Music & Legend. This special collector’s edition features a classic Q&A with John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page, and Robert Plant, and the inside story behind the 2007 reunion concert. Tune up your Zeppelin knowledge with a fact-check of the 10 wildest band legends and a definitive guide to all of Zeppelin’s albums. Plus 60 intimate photos, from the band’s early days to its epic peak and comeback. A must-have for any Led Head.

9780594515395_p0_v1_s600.JPG

Okay, this might sound weird but it's been bugging the crap out of me. You know the pictures where Jimmy's wearing that fringe pink jacket that Pamela made for him? You notice how in all those pictures, his hands are clasped together? Even when they were indoors with the orchestra or whoever those guys were at the time? Does anyone know why?? I mean, it's like he refused to let them go! And I keep imagining that maybe the other fellas played a trick on him and glued them together or something. I know...way random, but that's one mystery I need solving!

I have wondered this too ever since I saw that set of photos. I think it was when they were to receive gold records (perhaps their first?).

Led Zeppelin II album cover was based on this picture of German Air Force

The album sleeve design was from a poster by David Juniper, who was simply told by the band to come up with an idea that was "interesting". His design was based on a photograph of the Jagdstaffel 11 Division of the German Air Force during WWI, the famed Flying Circus led by Manfred von Richthofen, the Red Baron.[5] After the picture was tinted, the faces of the four members of the band were airbrushed on from a 1969 publicity photograph. Other faces added, according to Juniper, were either Miles Davis or Blind Willie Johnson, a friend of Andy Warhol (possibly Mary Woronov) and astronaut Neil Armstrong.[17] The cover also pictured the outline of a Zeppelin on a brown background, which gave the album its nickname "Brown Bomber"

lzii_orig.jpg51F1LD4YrTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Archived