Pictures of Led Zeppelin through the years

ZEPFAN17

What!! The pants are perfect!!

:)

Well, maybe on the golf course but, IMHO, perhaps not onstage in the hottest rock band of all time. Think I prefer the dragon pants somewhat. Don't let me ruin your enjoyment of them though!

:yesnod:

Well, maybe on the golf course but, IMHO, perhaps not onstage in the hottest rock band of all time. Think I prefer the dragon pants somewhat. Don't let me ruin your enjoyment of them though!

:yesnod:

The plaid pants were an interesting clothing choice for a hotshot rock guitarist, but then so was the argyle sweater vest. Does anyone know if Page ever wore both items together on stage?

The plaid pants were an interesting clothing choice for a hotshot rock guitarist, but then so was the argyle sweater vest. Does anyone know if Page ever wore both items together on stage?

Let's hope not! However, Jimmy did look cool in pretty much anything.

I guess society was so different back in the late 60s and early 70s that these clothing choices had a whole different set of connotations.

Forgot to comment. The above picture, from this site, is to me, the best thing Page ever wore onstage, seriously. The pants are other wordly cool, and the necklace/pendant seals it.

Archived