Hello

Da Hammer

Hello I have lurked here for easily five years, something caught my eye tonight and made me post. Looking forward to trying to contribute something here, however with the knowledge present not sure I can.

I have loved Zeppelin for most of my life, and have yet to get enough of them. At one time I had an impressive collection of bootlegs, then hurricane Katrina came and took it all. Now I have very few bootlegs and can't figure out hotfiles and torrents to feel good downloading them. So for now enjoying listening to what I can and learning so much reading here over the years. I look forward to getting more involved!

Hello I have lurked here for easily five years, something caught my eye tonight and made me post. Looking forward to trying to contribute something here, however with the knowledge present not sure I can.

I have loved Zeppelin for most of my life, and have yet to get enough of them. At one time I had an impressive collection of bootlegs, then hurricane Katrina came and took it all. Now I have very few bootlegs and can't figure out hotfiles and torrents to feel good downloading them. So for now enjoying listening to what I can and learning so much reading here over the years. I look forward to getting more involved!

:wave: Hello Neighbor...I'm not far from you. Just an hour drive maybe. Good to see another LA resident aboard. Have a good time here.

Archived